Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

How to immune admin from a certain plugin cvars/effect?

Post New Thread Reply   

alencore
Old 10-20-2013 , 04:47   How to immune admin from a certain plugin cvars/effect?
Reply With Quote #1

Excuse my lack of patience searching through all 500+ threads posted here about my query
that may be common already so here it goes...

I just wanna ask how to make a certain global plugin not have it's effect on me as the admin but still works on bots?

Details:
I have this plugin called SpeedUp working well to speed up the movement of rcbot2 on dods which is slower to the normal speed of human players but the plugin also make me faster to since it's scripted globally so hence I'm still way faster to the bots.
If I can make myself immune to the effect of the plugin I can finally make the bots match my speed. So that's just it.

Hope someone can guide me. tnx.

Last edited by alencore; 10-20-2013 at 04:48.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2013 , 08:23   Re: How to immune admin from a certain plugin cvars/effect?
Reply With Quote #2

the speedup plugin would need that coded in... if you have read over the first thread or any doc that comes with the plugin and no such feature exists.. mabey contact the author and ask nicely, or perhaps there is another plugin more suitable for your game/circumstances.

plugin is from '09 .. hum.

Last edited by hamilton5; 10-20-2013 at 08:24.
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2013 , 09:08   Re: How to immune admin from a certain plugin cvars/effect?
Reply With Quote #3

here, updated
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...1&postcount=20
Old 10-20-2013 , 09:35   Re: How to immune admin from a certain plugin cvars/effect?
Reply With Quote #4

Wow tnx for the fast reponse guys especially to Sir Bacardi for editing the script will try it now.
Much appreciate it.