Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] When my server become about 20 player, someones game crashing!

Post New Thread Reply   

MusTy57
Old 03-09-2018 , 15:52   [CS:GO] When my server become about 20 player, someones game crashing!
Reply With Quote #1

Guys hi. Firsty i'd glad if you accept my apologize for bad english..

I really have big problem about my server.
We have few server of CSGO.
Some of them is JB some of them is FUN/PRO
Whatever my big problem is: when my server became about 20 player someones having crashing problem.
The problem details is; They playing on server normally when players become about 20, one of them or two of those pc directly crashing and closing CS:GO, and we seeing after him this text on messages : Timed Out / Player Disconnected.
We never could make more than about 20 player.
It's mixed everyone can have this on my server or servers. We re-installed our server/deleted all plugins/models i dont know whatever we could do we did it actually.

I dont know if someone could help me.
We are managing about 45 server but every server has same problem.
CPU usage is around %10-15.
I really couldnt get what the problem is, we are trying to fix this problem since 7 month. Still we couldnt fix it.

If someones need some proof of what was that they can ask me to send them photo or video.
Just let me know what i need to send you.

Thanks guys for helping from now..
Im waiting impatiently to your solution ways if you could..

By the way one of my friend told me that he fixed this problem with changing some client things but he didnt want to help me. He doesnt want that we fix this problem, because he has own company, he doesnt want to help us to dont put us in this job..

Last edited by MusTy57; 03-09-2018 at 17:14.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 03-09-2018 , 20:55   Re: [CS:GO] When my server become about 20 player, someones game crashing!
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusTy57 View Post
Spoiler
Based on your explanation, I understand it is the game client (e.g. each player's game) that is crashing, and not the server that is crashing.

Therefore, I'd say the problem is locally at each player's game. Tell them to uninstall the game, Exit Steam, remove all their game contents (folder \Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive and all it's contents), re-install the game, and then try again.

As you are mentioning fun server, my guess would be that you have custom skins (e.g. player models) and other "custom materials" in your server.

Sometimes game crashes can also be because the server contains broken model files. I have seen this kind of thing before..

Best you can do in that case would be to try your skins with two players: One player looking a them with another game client have them on, if the one that is looking at the skin / material files are crashing, you then know that something is wrong with that skin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Black_Yuzia_ View Post
You try use Accelerator?
Eh, can you tell us how to install that on a "game client"?

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].

Last edited by DarkDeviL; 03-09-2018 at 20:56.
MusTy57
Old 03-10-2018 , 05:34   Re: [CS:GO] When my server become about 20 player, someones game crashing!
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
Based on your explanation, I understand it is the game client (e.g. each player's game) that is crashing, and not the server that is crashing.

Therefore, I'd say the problem is locally at each player's game. Tell them to uninstall the game, Exit Steam, remove all their game contents (folder \Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive and all it's contents), re-install the game, and then try again.

As you are mentioning fun server, my guess would be that you have custom skins (e.g. player models) and other "custom materials" in your server.

Sometimes game crashes can also be because the server contains broken model files. I have seen this kind of thing before..

Best you can do in that case would be to try your skins with two players: One player looking a them with another game client have them on, if the one that is looking at the skin / material files are crashing, you then know that something is wrong with that skin...

Eh, can you tell us how to install that on a "game client"?
Yes we are using jailbreak models, i guess also its 'cause of model files.
First thing is what you said, i dont think so because of their game files. If you say why, that is to say they are already playing other servers but they dont have crashing problem.

But what should we do then now? How we can play with game models? How i can know which model wouldnt be problem to install?
Because its JailBreak server we have to have that models.
Can you lead me what to do about this?
Other servers playing with models but they dont have any problem?

Last edited by MusTy57; 03-10-2018 at 06:19.
Agent Wesker
Old 03-10-2018 , 10:20   Re: [CS:GO] When my server become about 20 player, someones game crashing!
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusTy57 View Post
Yes we are using jailbreak models, i guess also its 'cause of model files.
First thing is what you said, i dont think so because of their game files. If you say why, that is to say they are already playing other servers but they dont have crashing problem.

But what should we do then now? How we can play with game models? How i can know which model wouldnt be problem to install?
Because its JailBreak server we have to have that models.
Can you lead me what to do about this?
Other servers playing with models but they dont have any problem?
Try replacing the models you have with different ones from Gamebanana (or elsewhere) and see if the crashing continues. Also try some different maps, note which ones people are crashing on.
MusTy57
Old 03-11-2018 , 10:14   Re: [CS:GO] When my server become about 20 player, someones game crashing!
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Wesker View Post
Try replacing the models you have with different ones from Gamebanana (or elsewhere) and see if the crashing continues. Also try some different maps, note which ones people are crashing on.
All models from gamebanane i downloaded especially.
Also when i play de_dust2 or awp_lego_2 someones game crashing again.
Besides, i turned off store.smx all of that maps except of jailbreak maps.

Last edited by MusTy57; 03-11-2018 at 10:23.
MusTy57
Old 04-03-2018 , 14:10   Re: [CS:GO] When my server become about 20 player, someones game crashing!
Reply With Quote #6

could anyone solve this problem? This problem is bothering me so much.