Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Player Trend Graph issue .. not updating since first look.

Post New Thread Reply   

dojo87
Old 01-12-2015 , 19:45   Player Trend Graph issue .. not updating since first look.
Reply With Quote #1

My player trend graph is working but its not updated, its staying the same right after i visit a player profile..

I can see the images being generated in the Progress folder ... so i have to delete all of them each time...to let new ones getting generated... if i want to get it updated?? oO

strange...??!

Is this Normal?

Last edited by dojo87; 01-12-2015 at 19:46.
dojo87
Old 01-13-2015 , 06:36   Re: Player Trend Graph issue .. not updating since first look.
Reply With Quote #2

bumb ..

Now i had to delete png's again to see the new png getting generated and see a new trend graph.. if i dont they will stay the same and the same date last time i checked...

So when i did that yesterday it said 12th of january ... today the same! had to go into Progress folder and delete the png so the new one could get generated when i "refreshed" the profile page on my webserver... no shit January the 13th...on the player trend graph..

Please help!
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2015 , 07:37   Re: Player Trend Graph issue .. not updating since first look.
Reply With Quote #3

go ask in rigth section... ?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...ighlight=trend
Old 01-13-2015 , 09:30   Re: Player Trend Graph issue .. not updating since first look.
Reply With Quote #4

yes cant seem to work with changing the user and group ... seen that thread also.

other graph in that folder are generating by them self every time its clicked over and over from the webpage... just player graph that are staying the same.

and my user and group is also 33 ?? ... and i don't know what 1001 user could do from the thread i read.. that did not work.

i don't know what default user and group my progress folder should have... its also 777 should it be 755?

thanks in advance...
dojo87
Old 01-14-2015 , 08:01   Re: Player Trend Graph issue .. not updating since first look.
Reply With Quote #5

oO CLosed? why is it so easy to point in a empty direction? why are everyone doing this boggles my mind.