Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Wolfseye
Old 05-30-2014 , 02:12   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donski View Post
Any way to make the plugin kick spectators regardless if they're AFK or not? Some people game the AFK system by staying in spawn so they can be moved to spectator and just watch the game or talk to people. Thanks!
Just set it to kick AFK people, no matter if ingame or spectator. If they are not active after a certain limit of time, they are kicked none the less. I do that on my Servers, seems to work.

Code:
// Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_kick_players "1"
That gets rid of them, no matter how they're inactive.
Send a message via Skype™ to Wolfseye
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2014 , 08:01   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1432

Rothgar, I'm wondering if this is the 'connecting players moved to afk' scenario...

player connects and picks team in middle of round... time left in the round exceeds afk time and player is moved to afk ?
Wolfseye
Old 05-30-2014 , 08:06   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1433

What is a player that connects in mid round and has to wait ? Technically he is not really ingame, but he also isnt a spectator either. Does the Plugin has any effect on such a player at all ?
TUSK3N1337
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-30-2014 , 08:40   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
How do I make this plugin work for CSGO deathmatch? Everytime a player gets killed, the timer resets and they counts as active.

Im using these settings:

sm_afk_enable 1
sm_afk_autoupdate 0
sm_afk_prefix_short 0
sm_afk_prefix_color 0
sm_afk_log_warnings 0
sm_afk_log_moves 0
sm_afk_log_kicks 0
sm_afk_log_days 0

sm_afk_move_min_players 0
sm_afk_kick_min_players 2
sm_afk_admins_immune 1
sm_afk_admins_flag
sm_afk_move_spec 0
sm_afk_move_time 0
sm_afk_move_warn_time 30

sm_afk_kick_players 1
sm_afk_kick_time 30
sm_afk_kick_warn_time 15
sm_afk_spawn_time 0
sm_afk_spawn_warn_time 15
sm_afk_exclude_bots 1
sm_afk_exclude_dead 1
sm_afk_location_threshold 30.0
sm_afk_move_warn_unassigned 1
I dont know if you still have this problem but.

You have 1 setting wrong it's not checking for dead players

change to this
sm_afk_exclude_dead 0

exclude dead = utesluta döda om du förstår.
Old 05-30-2014 , 12:37   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfseye View Post
Just set it to kick AFK people, no matter if ingame or spectator. If they are not active after a certain limit of time, they are kicked none the less. I do that on my Servers, seems to work.

Code:
// Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "1"
That gets rid of them, no matter how they're inactive.
Hi, I already have that cvar set to 1 but it still doesn't kick those spectators that are not AFK.
Wolfseye
Old 05-30-2014 , 13:12   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1436

I can of course only speak for the Game i am hosting, which is the Standalone of INSURGENCY. And this is my .cfg for the Plugin.

Code:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.6.0-dev+4357)
// ConVars for plugin "afk_manager.smx"

// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag "A"

// Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
sm_afk_admins_immune "1"

// Is the AFK manager automatic plugin update enabled or disabled? (Requires SourceMod Autoupdate plugin) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_afk_autoupdate "1"

// Is the AFK manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK manager exclude counting bots in player counts? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_exclude_bots "0"

// Should the AFK manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_exclude_dead "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK kick to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 6]
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "1"

// -
sm_afk_kick_players "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 120.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "300"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "30.0"

// Threshold for amount of movement required to mark a player as AFK. [0 = NONE, DEFAULT: 30.0]
// -
sm_afk_location_threshold "30.0"

// How many days should we keep AFK manager log files. [0 = INFINITE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_log_days "0"

// Should the AFK manager log client kicks. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_kicks "1"

// Should the AFK manager log client moves. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_moves "0"

// Should the AFK manager log plugin warning messages. [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_log_warnings "0"

// Minimum number of connected clients required for AFK move to be enabled. [DEFAULT: 4]
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "4"

// Should the AFK Manager move AFK clients to spectator team? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_move_spec "0"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 60.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "60.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_time "30.0"

// Should the AFK manager warn team 0 (Usually unassigned) players? (Disabling may not work for some games) [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 1]
// -
sm_afk_move_warn_unassigned "0"

// Should the AFK manager use a short prefix? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE, DEFAULT: 0]
// -
sm_afk_prefix_short "0"

// Time in seconds (total) that player should have moved from their spawn position. [0 = DISABLED, DEFAULT: 20.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "20.0"
sm_afk_spawn_time "0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned for being AFK in spawn. [DEFAULT: 15.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "15.0"
sm_afk_spawn_warn_time "15.0"
I wish I could explain why it works in my case and not in yours. I am not a Plugin creator and basically have not the proper knowledge to explain why it doesnt work in your case.

But I really honestly hope you can solve the issue. ;)
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2014 , 21:06   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donski View Post
Hi, I already have that cvar set to 1 but it still doesn't kick those spectators that are not AFK.
Donski if I understand you correctly, you want no checks to happen on Spectator team and to just kick after the defined time?

So if they are switching targets, legitimately spectating or chatting these should be ignored?

I could make a cvar to excluding chatting but I am unsure if I need a mode to force kick spectators who are not technically AFK, more people would need to require this for me to look at implementing.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
ub1que
Old 06-04-2014 , 03:52   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Donski if I understand you correctly, you want no checks to happen on Spectator team and to just kick after the defined time?

So if they are switching targets, legitimately spectating or chatting these should be ignored?

I could make a cvar to excluding chatting but I am unsure if I need a mode to force kick spectators who are not technically AFK, more people would need to require this for me to look at implementing.
It is needed indeed.
Donski
Old 06-04-2014 , 09:40   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1439

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post

Yes. Our server doesn't allow spectators and has allchat enabled, a handful of players go AFK intentionally so they can be moved to spectator then watch the game and talk to people from there. Waste of slot, and makes the teams imbalanced.

Not that critical, but would be a very nice addition.

Thanks!
Wolfseye
Old 06-04-2014 , 15:47   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1440

Whats the Flag needed for Admin to not get kicked with this ? Set that to A in the .cfg but I still get kicked. Different flag ? Do I need Z for that ?