Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[l4d2] skyrpg_v2 v.1.1.1b public branch (No longer supported)

Post New Thread Reply   

iLoveBoobies
BANNED
Old 10-10-2012 , 23:17   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #51

Skyy, why are you banned!? But if you are still updating the plugin, would you add other players who does damage to the witch, award them points too. Also could you add players who revive teammate, revive from ledge, and award them points and some of the option that were included in McFlurry Point system.
peter_hunter
Old 10-10-2012 , 23:27   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #52

Ok, I finally got it to compile the plug in but I encounter a gameplay problem and am not too sure if its related to this rpg plugin because my server works fine with my other plugins before I install yours. When I started a new game on any map, whenever I picked up a main weapon and then I want to switch to my second hand weapon, so I press the button "Q", my game stop abruptly stating an error has occurred, can you help?
iLoveBoobies
BANNED
Old 10-10-2012 , 23:35   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveBoobies View Post
I did, i'd still receive the same errors. Every kills I've made, i level up per infected killed. Idk why its like that. I've even looked through the configs and edit them and still the same, and receive the same error about "skyrpg2.skyrpg2".
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveBoobies View Post
when the game loads on the first campaign, My Exp is "0/0", i've set the first goal to "1000" and looked through the cvars and still "0/0".
I'm just got done updating, now i'm encountering those problems again. Any suggestions?
ghosthunterfool
Old 10-11-2012 , 01:43   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #54

Bugs: Map Challenges stats not saving, Director Levels/Stats doesn't save, Resetting Talent Points Grants you additional 10 points, ex level 1 have 25 by resetting their talent points instead of 15.
sky_got_owned
BANNED
Old 10-11-2012 , 03:17   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #55

sky got owned you should delete the plugin its a virus
kiwi87
Old 10-11-2012 , 07:43   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_got_owned View Post
sky got owned you should delete the plugin its a virus
Any proof? o.o

Last edited by kiwi87; 10-11-2012 at 07:43.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 10-11-2012 , 08:19   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi87 View Post
Any proof? o.o
It's a troll account. Ignore it.
luizleandroana
BANNED
Old 10-11-2012 , 11:23   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #58

O plugin foi aprovado, e agora baniram o cara? O.o porque não baniram antes, já que ele criou vários plugins ?
The plugin was approved, and now the guy banned? O.o why not banned before, since he created several plugins?

Last edited by luizleandroana; 10-11-2012 at 11:28. Reason: Language
Angieggg
Old 10-15-2012 , 12:39   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #59

hi is this plugin no longr support by author? have not seen updates. am trying to install but cannot get server to load the plugin. can anyone help
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 10-15-2012 , 18:15   Re: [l4d2] skyrpg_v2 [store | trails | rpg | saving | etc.]
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angieggg View Post
hi is this plugin no longr support by author? have not seen updates. am trying to install but cannot get server to load the plugin. can anyone help
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
Source Code
You can always find the latest source code here.