Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

-delete-

Post New Thread Reply   

Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-03-2012 , 00:17   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.46 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #91

Ah, so I've written my own version of L4L (finally had the time) and I'm going to be going through and removing the L4L Dependency from this plugin, as well as from my manager plugin, which should appease the players who have or want to use this plugin, but don't want that dependency.
kiwi87
Old 08-03-2012 , 22:26   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.46 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
Ah, so I've written my own version of L4L (finally had the time) and I'm going to be going through and removing the L4L Dependency from this plugin, as well as from my manager plugin, which should appease the players who have or want to use this plugin, but don't want that dependency.
Thanks
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-04-2012 , 00:30   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.46 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #93

Yes, I will start work on the new version on 8/7 , so it should be released before 8/10

The other listed dependencies won't be removed, though.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-10-2012 , 18:27   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.46 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #94

Probably, down the road, after the plugin is approved.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-11-2012 , 13:35   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.46 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #95

I've taken another pass of it, and while the left 4 loading dependency will be removed, the plugin will
have a dependency to ready up lite, instead, since i still need access to functionality that simply doesn't exist
without one of those two plugins.

The changes from left 4 loading to ready up lite are simply that players are locked in place until all players have
loaded, and until the ready up period ends - but players can opt to ready up, so that the ready up period ends
before a set time limit, wherein left 4 loading, the door is locked until a hard-coded amount of time has passed.

But, like I said, the plugin will still have this dependency. The only way to remove it would be to actually add
the ready up functionality straight in to the plugin itself and that's not feasible.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-25-2012 , 22:03   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.5 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #96

Hi everyone! The plugin has been updated to version 3.5.
Left 4 Loading has been removed as a dependency, and Ready Up has taken its place.
You can find the link to it on the original post or in my signature, below.
For more information, please refer to the post on my team manager thread, here.
striker07
Veteran Member
Old 08-26-2012 , 08:25   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.5 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #97

Will you make support for cs:go to?

Working on:
[CSGO/CSS] Mmorpg - an extensive XP/level modulair platform
Progress: [♣♣♣♣♣♣♣|♣♣♣]
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-26-2012 , 16:31   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.5 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #98

Ah, the post I made in the plugin/gameplay idea request forum was regarding Skyrpg2; This is Skyrpg1.
This version would require a lot of reworking to provide support for cs:go. With Skyrpg2, it's going to first
support l4d2, and if it's popular enough, support for cs:go, and eventually tf2 will probably be added.
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-03-2012 , 23:39   Re: -delete-
Reply With Quote #99

-delete-
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-04-2012 , 02:14   Re: -delete-
Reply With Quote #100

wow... did you burn your PC too?