Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)

Post New Thread Reply   

Herokim
Old 04-25-2010 , 12:25   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #31

Man it doesn't work for me. It always shows region as |--| only if guy is admin and !pactlist only, but it shows somewhere and unknown. Anyway to fix it?
n3wton
Old 04-25-2010 , 13:40   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #32

are you using a local server? if your using a local server your ip is always local, so it cant find your location.
Herokim
Old 04-25-2010 , 16:13   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #33

lets ssay this :
I try to find some games for l4d2, it cant find dedicated, so i think i host it myself. So i think it's local. But other people CAN connect
n3wton
Old 04-25-2010 , 16:14   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #34

yer other people can connect, but for some reason (not known to me) when the command GetClientIP is called it gets it relative to a local host, so the country can not be defined, thus the [--].
dimon222
Old 06-23-2010 , 13:40   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #35

Is there any method to make it work inside NAT?
Send a message via ICQ to dimon222 Send a message via MSN to dimon222 Send a message via Skype™ to dimon222
AbbissineC
Old 07-09-2010 , 00:06   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #36

with connection and disconnection of players on the server start lag .....
Nimda.E
Old 10-28-2010 , 15:44   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #37

Is it possible to get an update for the sq file?

Thanks!
Nimda.E
kiwi87
Old 10-29-2010 , 14:12   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #38

doesn't work on listen svrs?
my svr doesn't show client's IPs...it shows something like 0.0.0.1 instead...
anyway to make my svr show ip or only dedicated svrs are able to do so?
Herokim
Old 10-30-2010 , 12:41   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #39

Got it to work ( dedicated server FINALLY ). But it doesn't show my country. :S. It shows - "(A) *My name here* [--]". If anyone other joins i see their country. My country should show up as PL. Or if I am wrong, it's because I play on the same machine as I run my server :S. I can't have another machine to host the server on it.

Last edited by Herokim; 10-30-2010 at 12:48.
kiwi87
Old 10-31-2010 , 06:27   Re: [L4D2] Add Player Country to Name (Connections messages and admin indication)
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herokim View Post
Got it to work ( dedicated server FINALLY ). But it doesn't show my country. :S. It shows - "(A) *My name here* [--]". If anyone other joins i see their country. My country should show up as PL. Or if I am wrong, it's because I play on the same machine as I run my server :S. I can't have another machine to host the server on it.
Yup its show [--] cos i'm on the same machine too. Works only on dedicated servers Tried on listen and confirmed that in listen server client's IPs are masked.