8% 

[CS:GO Request] Ban players that uses +left or +right

Post New Thread Reply   

Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 03-02-2019 , 23:02   [CS:GO Request] Ban players that uses +left or +right
Reply With Quote #1

Hello guys,

I been searching for this since months but i never couldn't find something that suits what i'm needing. I wonder if someone could make a plugin that blocks the commands +left and +right or automatically bans/kicks players that use it. The idea behind this is to prevent people from evading the afk manager by using those commands.

I wonder also if this was made before and if someone could link me the post of that plugin (i've used the search function and i couldn't find anything.)

Thanks in advance!
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 03-03-2019 , 01:54   Re: [CS:GO Request] Ban players that uses +left or +right
Reply With Quote #2

Also added this in my Github
Attached Files
File Type: zip BlockRotationKeys.zip (8.9 KB, 107 views)

Last edited by Cruze; 03-03-2019 at 01:56.
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 03-07-2019 , 09:34   Re: [CS:GO Request] Ban players that uses +left or +right
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Hello guys,

I been searching for this since months but i never couldn't find something that suits what i'm needing. I wonder if someone could make a plugin that blocks the commands +left and +right or automatically bans/kicks players that use it. The idea behind this is to prevent people from evading the afk manager by using those commands.

I wonder also if this was made before and if someone could link me the post of that plugin (i've used the search function and i couldn't find anything.)

Thanks in advance!
What about +forward, which is unstoppable?

Discord: Eyal282#1334
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 03-15-2019 , 12:06   Re: [CS:GO Request] Ban players that uses +left or +right
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
Damn man, i forgot about this post, thanks for making this, i've tested it and it works correctly. Thanks a lot!
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 03-15-2019 , 12:54   Re: [CS:GO Request] Ban players that uses +left or +right
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Damn man, i forgot about this post, thanks for making this, i've tested it and it works correctly. Thanks a lot!
No problem! Haven't tested this plugin with sourcebans though!!
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-15-2019 , 12:57   Re: [CS:GO Request] Ban players that uses +left or +right
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
I will be testing on SourceBans and will inform you as soon as possible.

One suggestion, it would be interesting if you put an option to warn the player before it gets kicked or banned.

Example, plauer uses these binds, instead of applying direct punishment the plugin will inform him, so he stops, if not stop there leads to punishment.

Would that be possible?
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 03-15-2019 , 14:32   Re: [CS:GO Request] Ban players that uses +left or +right
Reply With Quote #7

What afk manager are you using? My afkmenu listens to OnPlayerRunCmd, +left, +right +forward only trigger once through that forward, once that happens and they stop inputting commands then it marks them as afk.
My dev branch has some automated convars and fixes the main branch doesn't have:
https://github.com/MitchDizzle/AFKManager/tree/dev