Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Alltalk?

Post New Thread Reply   

JasonNMP
Old 02-19-2013 , 02:47   Alltalk?
Reply With Quote #1

How do I make it so that the cts can always talk on mic, and that the t's have to wait 30 seconds untill they can start using mic. Also so that dead players cannot talk to alive players.
hardy4u
Old 02-19-2013 , 14:27   Re: Alltalk?
Reply With Quote #2

Look in ur config file.

I fix/manage Servers of CS:S,CS:GO | Steam ID :- t1rath
Donations (CS:GO items) keeps me motivated.
JasonNMP
Old 02-20-2013 , 02:53   [Help] Alltalk?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardy4u View Post
Look in ur config file.
Yeah,

Quote:
// Setting for muting terrorists automatically: 0 - disable, 1 - terrorists are muted the first few seconds of a round, 2 - terrorists are muted when they die, 3 - both
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "3.000000"
sm_hosties_mute "3"

// Setting for muting counter-terrorists automatically when they die (requires sm_hosties_mute 2 or 3): 0 - disable, 1 - enable
// -
// Default: "0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_hosties_mute_ct "1"
Which is what I'm using and T's can still see CT team chat vise versa, aswell as the dead still being able to talk. Do I have to make alltalk; sv_alltalk 0?
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 02-20-2013 , 20:09   Re: Alltalk?
Reply With Quote #4

Voice communications and text communication are different things, on your first thread it appears that you are talking about alltalk (voice), though now to the text chat ("team chat").

The mute options is to prevent people from speaking via the voice communication, not the chat.

If you can see the team chats of your opponents, this means you probably have a plugin that are broadcasting chat messages to everyone regardless their team choice. As far as I can see, this feature is not included with SM_Hosties, so you should go to the thread of the plugin you are using for help with that.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].

Last edited by DarkDeviL; 02-20-2013 at 20:12.
JasonNMP
Old 02-21-2013 , 02:35   Re: Alltalk?
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
Voice communications and text communication are different things, on your first thread it appears that you are talking about alltalk (voice), though now to the text chat ("team chat").

The mute options is to prevent people from speaking via the voice communication, not the chat.

If you can see the team chats of your opponents, this means you probably have a plugin that are broadcasting chat messages to everyone regardless their team choice. As far as I can see, this feature is not included with SM_Hosties, so you should go to the thread of the plugin you are using for help with that.
[SM_Hosties]
I'm talking about both.. Meaning I need help with, the terrorist can still use mic before the 30 seconds are up (which they are supposed to be muted for). As well as everyone who is dead can still talk through mic and communicate with alive players.

[Plugin Unknown]
But yes I also do need help with chat communications as well as people who talk in dead chat can still communicate/ghost and team chat doesn't work.

If someone could possible point me in the direction of finding a plugin that fixes the issues listed under [Plugin Unknown]? The same applies with [Sm_Hosties] I need to fix this for my jailbreak server.

Sorry If this doesn't make sense :\ Basically what I said in the first post is my problem and I need help with it, since "look in your config file" doesn't really help.