Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

amxbans 4.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Bry
Old 12-06-2004 , 07:35  

plugin works fine here expect with a few confirmed bugs already mentioned. Just waiting for a fix for them yomma

You dont have to disablke amx_ban in the admincmd.amxx just make sure amxbans.amxx is loaded before admincmd.amxx in plugins.ini as it says in the readme and it will register the commands first.

If you are getting localhost:port in the server page then there is nothing that can be done plugin wise to fix this.
You need to start all your servers with +ip YOURIP e.g. +ip 123.23.23.4 in order for the correct ip to register with amxbans
Morpheus
Old 12-06-2004 , 07:36  

Mine is working with the standard admin.amxx !

No problems...

Cheers

Morpheus
Gunny
Old 12-06-2004 , 14:11  

Mine is working but I am getting an error message when I add a ban or do any changes via the web interface.

This error message was when I viewed a users ban and then hit confirm.
But I get them on all entries I make.

The entries are entered into the database. Just getting this error.

Code:
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'VALUES ('', '1102355978', '209.184.91.2', 'Gunny', 'edit ban',
TEAM FORTRESS 2 - 70.85.30.25:27015
COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE - 70.85.30.22:27015
COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE DEATH MATCH - 70.85.30.23:27015
Bry
Old 12-06-2004 , 15:25  

Yomama, any chance of an update soon to fix some of the confirmed bugs?
splaTTer
Old 12-06-2004 , 20:22  

hi,
i just installed amxmodx 1.0 and amxbans 4.0, the server with id.1 tells me it has loaded 50 admins and the server with id.2 loads 63 admins. the numbers are correct like i configured the admins with the webinterface. the problem is - my admins do not get authenticated?! this is a example admin from my database:

amx_amxadmins:
id, username, password, access, flags, steamid, nickname
1, Florian Engelmann, xxx, abcdefghijklmnopqrstu, ce, STEAM_0:1:638xxx, splaTTer

it looks like the server loads the admins from my sql server but does not notice me atfter i connected...

any ideas?

thx splaTTer
FeuerSturm
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-06-2004 , 20:34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by splaTTer
hi,
i just installed amxmodx 1.0 and amxbans 4.0, the server with id.1 tells me it has loaded 50 admins and the server with id.2 loads 63 admins. the numbers are correct like i configured the admins with the webinterface. the problem is - my admins do not get authenticated?! this is a example admin from my database:

amx_amxadmins:
id, username, password, access, flags, steamid, nickname
1, Florian Engelmann, xxx, abcdefghijklmnopqrstu, ce, STEAM_0:1:638xxx, splaTTer

it looks like the server loads the admins from my sql server but does not notice me atfter i connected...

any ideas?

thx splaTTer
you're using it wrong!

it has to look like this on the web:

because you're using the flags "ce" that means authenticate by steamid and no password needed.
Soloist
Old 12-06-2004 , 21:39  

When adding admins you have to set them in the admins and levels page like FireStorm said. Then you want to go to the Server Admins page and select the server you want, the list of admins u added will show up with check boxes next to it and you check the boxes for the people to want to be admin, then change map and then you should have the admins. I am using the admins.amxx that come with this and i dont have any problems i can post it if anyone wants to try it and see if that what the problem is.

@YoMama: Did you ever get my PM that i send you with all of my errors?
Send a message via ICQ to Soloist Send a message via AIM to Soloist Send a message via MSN to Soloist Send a message via Yahoo to Soloist
Kamikaze
Old 12-07-2004 , 12:15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry
plugin works fine here expect with a few confirmed bugs already mentioned. Just waiting for a fix for them yomma

You dont have to disablke amx_ban in the admincmd.amxx just make sure amxbans.amxx is loaded before admincmd.amxx in plugins.ini as it says in the readme and it will register the commands first.

If you are getting localhost:port in the server page then there is nothing that can be done plugin wise to fix this.
You need to start all your servers with +ip YOURIP e.g. +ip 123.23.23.4 in order for the correct ip to register with amxbans
Why put that in the parimeter for starting up when you can put that in your server.cfg file because it won't let you put the WANIP if you do it that way. It's actually better putting it in the server.cfg, you don't need to register that command that fast for this to work and I have always had the IP setting in my server.cfg since Steam was released.

Also why have two of the same command running anyways, I'll just keep mine commented out, i must of missed that part in the documentation.

I got all my own problems fixed, thanks
Send a message via ICQ to Kamikaze Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
Morpheus
Old 12-08-2004 , 03:48  

Hi there YoMama!

We tried to install the moveban_pl into a prune job on our linux!

After that we get this when I try to prune db manually:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Oin->','81.170.190.216','','[BahnhofBredband]ASSAULT 24/7 @ DDC

WTF is that? And we disabled the prune job and now we cant prune at all!

Plz help us asap! :-)

Morpheus
YoMama
Old 12-08-2004 , 18:51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Hi there YoMama!

We tried to install the moveban_pl into a prune job on our linux!

After that we get this when I try to prune db manually:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Oin->','81.170.190.216','','[BahnhofBredband]ASSAULT 24/7 @ DDC

WTF is that? And we disabled the prune job and now we cant prune at all!

Plz help us asap! :-)

Morpheus
I'll look into it... contact me on IRC...
Send a message via ICQ to YoMama
Closed Thread