Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Solved Looking to hire someone to set up Surf Server

Post New Thread Reply   

IamLoofy
Old 08-12-2020 , 10:30   Looking to hire someone to set up Surf Server
Reply With Quote #1

Hiya,

As the title suggests I'm looking to find someone to help me get my server up and running. I have the server already paid for and operational, but I've been having difficulty with getting the surftimer to work. I'm offering $50 to help make it run properly.

Last edited by IamLoofy; 08-12-2020 at 16:37.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-12-2020 , 11:06   Re: Looking to hire someone to set up Surf Server
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLoofy View Post
Hiya,

As the title suggests I'm looking to find someone to help me get my server up and running. I have the server already paid for and operational, but I've been having difficulty with getting the surftimer to work. I'm offering $50 to help make it run properly.
Do you only need the SurfTimer? or also other things? Would help you with that, you can donate the 50 $ then rather here on Alliedmodders, don't need the money and 50 $ is way too much for a few minutes
IamLoofy
Old 08-12-2020 , 11:25   Re: Looking to hire someone to set up Surf Server
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
Do you only need the SurfTimer? or also other things? Would help you with that, you can donate the 50 $ then rather here on Alliedmodders, don't need the money and 50 $ is way too much for a few minutes
Do you have Discord? I think everything is installed correctly, but I'm not sure how to make sure everything is setup. I have experience in running servers but not actually getting them setup.

My discord is Loofy#5839. I think maybe if you took a look at the server panel you'd get more of an idea of what is needed.
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-12-2020 , 12:14   Re: Looking to hire someone to set up Surf Server
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLoofy View Post
Do you have Discord? I think everything is installed correctly, but I'm not sure how to make sure everything is setup. I have experience in running servers but not actually getting them setup.

My discord is Loofy#5839. I think maybe if you took a look at the server panel you'd get more of an idea of what is needed.
when you have everything set up, take a look in this folder: addons/sourcemod/logs/ do you see there a file error_*****.l if yes, send me the error log file

Edit: the user had entered something wrong in the database.cfg, I adjusted it and set up the server so it can play, the zones have to be done by the person himself (The current ck_maptier and ck_zones were imported)

Last edited by freak.exe_uLow; 08-12-2020 at 17:04.