Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)

Post New Thread Reply   

NiTrOwow
Old 08-25-2013 , 10:17   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetwistedpanda View Post
Looks like I uploaded an older build before lol. In any case pushed a new one.
Thanks for the effort. Are you planning on adding new features to this plugin? Like spawn props at where you aim. Would be cool if this plugin has that feature because i haven't seen anything like this before. Well a plugin to spawn fun models and other crap can but that's not for something like a fun ZM server.
Good Little Panda
Old 08-25-2013 , 10:28   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #32

This was originally just meant to be a re-write of the plugin so I had a proper code base to work when while doing private work for someone. If you have specific feature requests I can see about adding them when time permits, but what time is available tends to vary and is limited so it may be a little while before I get to it. The update last night just happened to catch me when I didn't have anything going on.
Old 09-07-2013 , 03:05   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #33

Almost ready to test Your plugin on my server but I havent a clue of just where to place the" zpropdefines Text Document" file....DBD
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 09-07-2013 , 03:40   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #34

/sourcemod/configs/ most likely.
Old 09-07-2013 , 18:32   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #35

Thank's I will try putting the file there. question for you "thetwistedpanda" . Have you tried this plugin? does it work at all. ORANGE ERRORS to me mead that there is a minor problem whit the models of sv_cheats 0 or 1 issue.
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 09-07-2013 , 18:47   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #36

Short of the errors that have been posted and already corrected, it should run fine; it was a re-write of someone elses code as a client hired me to several features to it and I couldn't use it in its original state. A few bugs just popped up from the rewrite since I didn't actually test it.
Old 11-06-2013 , 19:49   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #37

Great plugin panda, you are seriously the don. Just wanted to report an error. I was playing around with phrases file, 1 thing led to another, plugin failed to load then this mysteriously printed in error log:

[SM] [0] Line 48, C:\Users\Panda\Dropbox\Projects\Public ~ General\include\morecolors.inc::CPrintToChat< >

What caused this?

A nooby error on my part in phrases file

Quote:
"Menu_Title"
{ \n
A question, I want the props menu to disappear after a prop is spawned. I was messing around with the phrases file to change some of the text output and the menu disappeared but now it continuously appears. I don't want to make it as easy as jump + 1 for peeps to spawn props. Make them press a keybind at least

Last edited by JJ_; 11-06-2013 at 19:53.
TheBoo
Old 02-23-2014 , 22:23   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #38

Is there still work on this plugin? I'd like to see spawn-on-aim feature. Has anyone worked that out?
Mester Skunk
Old 04-07-2015 , 14:48   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #39

I don't get this :/

When ever i try to tjek the plugin, and if it is running (by sm plugins list), it says " 54 <Failed> "Z-Prop" (1.3.4) by Darkthrone, Greyscale, Twisted|Panda"

Can anybody help me with this, i would be really happy

Thanks,
Mester Skunk - Højt på strå
oats
Old 10-13-2017 , 10:52   Re: [CS:S] Z-Props (Redux) v1.3.4 (Updated: 8/24/13)
Reply With Quote #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoo View Post
Is there still work on this plugin? I'd like to see spawn-on-aim feature. Has anyone worked that out?
I realize that this was requested more than 3 years ago, but I recently decided to spin up a zm/zr server to replicate a server I used to play on in high school, and spawn-on-aim was key to the prop spawning as that meant skilled players could use filing cabinets to stack (by staring directly down).

So I enhanced this plugin. New features include:
  1. Spawn-on-aim
  2. Added "height" offset option in zprop.defines.txt to control prop spawn height offset (for models with origins not at the bottom of the model)
  3. Switch to use the original credits system, or use player's money (zprop_credits_mode - 0 = Credits, 1 = Cash)
  4. Switch to turn off chat announcement whenever you spawn a prop (zprop_verbose - 0 = Don't announce, 1 = Announce)

I've never written a sourcemod plugin before, and I haven't extensively tested the new features, but hopefully others can find some use from these additions.

You can download it here:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/attach...6&d=1508050810

Last edited by oats; 10-15-2017 at 11:31. Reason: Add plugin files, additional info