Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[TF2] Win panel for losing team

Post New Thread Reply   

TheKisho
Old 06-17-2010 , 22:15   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #11

This is a nice plugin. My only request for improvement would have to be MVP panel integration. Have the MVP show the winning team first then trigger it to flip to show the losers high scores that round. I swear that used to be in TF2 a long time ago. (A.K.A. Ditch the side menu panel popup).
The-Killer
Old 07-06-2010 , 22:52   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #12

I just installed this and it doesnt seem to be working...? Im at a loss, translations file is there
blackhydra866
Old 07-24-2010 , 14:54   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #13

Working fine for me..

Using latest sourcemod stable 1.3.4.
Kenny8U
Old 07-28-2010 , 04:24   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #14

We really liked this plug-in, but we had to disable it after a couple of weeks. You see on our server, and through much trial and error, we play 4 rounds before changing to the next map, due to a map vote at the end of the third round. The problem is the space where the Lose Panel occupies on the screen is in the same space where the box for the map vote appears, so we can't properly vote and the win panel just over rides that one and appears on top.

Is there a way of moving the Lose Panel box to maybe the right hand side of the screen, or even better yet just above the Win Panel? Thanks and keep up the good work.
Hell Toupeé
Old 07-28-2010 , 15:47   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #15

i agree Kenny8U. that would be a good location for the "box". i was trying also with no luck.
MrSaturn
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-25-2010 , 03:00   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflex View Post
This feature implemented in attached archive win-panel-ff.zip. Please disable original win-panel.smx if you plan to use this mod.
I'm gonna try and load the ff version, wait till wfp is done, and then unload the ff version to load the original win-panel using round triggers. Will this work out?

I really want to enable both win-panels.

Also, is there any way you could edit the panel to organise the same way as the regular mvp panel?

Right now the plugin orders the panel
Score Class Nick

but the native tf2 mvp panel goes
Nick Class Score

Last edited by MrSaturn; 10-25-2010 at 06:07.
Reflex
Old 10-26-2010 , 04:03   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSaturn View Post
I'm gonna try and load the ff version, wait till wfp is done, and then unload the ff version to load the original win-panel using round triggers. Will this work out?
Nope. You need to delete original version, ff version has all functionality of original version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSaturn View Post
Also, is there any way you could edit the panel to organise the same way as the regular mvp panel?

Right now the plugin orders the panel
Score Class Nick

but the native tf2 mvp panel goes
Nick Class Score
After many researches that I done I can't find out how to use tabulation on panel control.
Score and Class has fixed width. So I can use spaces in order to make it look like a table. But nickname may be any width and I don't now how to get it width in pixels.
Old 03-31-2011 , 14:11   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #18

is there any way i can change the location of were this pops up? it interferes with my end of round vote..
Binksy
Old 05-02-2011 , 08:10   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBolt View Post
is there any way i can change the location of were this pops up? it interferes with my end of round vote..

This is a major issue we have to. I am thinking we have to lose it unless its fixed so if someone can fix this as it is messing with the end vote/roundend vote which means the players don't get to choose a map and it often reverts to the same map ;/

Any help much appreciated as our players like this but due to this bug we will have to remove it so the official sm map vote works :<.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-02-2011 , 10:58   Re: [TF2] Win panel for losing team
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binksy View Post
This is a major issue we have to. I am thinking we have to lose it unless its fixed so if someone can fix this as it is messing with the end vote/roundend vote which means the players don't get to choose a map and it often reverts to the same map ;/

Any help much appreciated as our players like this but due to this bug we will have to remove it so the official sm map vote works :<.
Oh right, I meant to point this out after experiencing the same issue on our server.

Basically, it'd be nice if the panel was not displayed when IsVoteInProgress returns true.