Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

uSurf v5.2 (Formerly Surf Management / Tools)

Post New Thread Reply   

smores
Old 09-22-2005 , 21:07  
Reply With Quote #101

help please
Send a message via AIM to smores Send a message via MSN to smores Send a message via Yahoo to smores
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 09-22-2005 , 21:27  
Reply With Quote #102

Don't worry about that, it's for one of the features of the plugin called "auto cvars". If you create a config file in that location, titled surf.cfg (quite obviously), it will execute that every time a surf map is loaded.

I should probably add a message before it saying to not worry if you get that message.

Sorry I didn't see it, I didn't notice you had edited your post.
Old 09-22-2005 , 22:46  
Reply With Quote #103

no problem, thats why I double posted (i know its not nice to double post), I jsut wanted to make sure it wasnt important...

another newb question, where can i learn about all the commands and what not that i will need to know to have compleat control over this plugin, its just kinda confusing for me becasue of all the updates....could you maybe make a readme explaining everything??? just wondering...

BTW so far i love this plugin, makes my life so much easier!!!!!
Send a message via AIM to smores Send a message via MSN to smores Send a message via Yahoo to smores
Kensai
Veteran Member
Old 09-22-2005 , 23:44  
Reply With Quote #104

Quote:

surf_on 0/1 -- if 0, plugin will be completely halted

surf_respawn 0/1 -- if 1, users will automatically be respawned on surf maps and be allowed to say /respawn

surf_autocvars 0/1 -- if 1, cvars will be initialized automatically on surf maps. (make sure you add mapchangecfgfile server.cfg to your server.cfg)

surf_help 0/1/2 -- if 1, surf help messages and say /respawn messages will be displayed as one message. If 2, the messages will be displayed seperately.

surf_god 0/1 -- if 1, users will be immune to ranged attacks in surf maps.

surf_rembutton 0/1 -- if 1, will remove the "BOOM" button from surf maps (temporarily of course, if you change maps it'll come back)

say /respawn -- if surf_respawn is 1, and a surf map is currently being played, the user will be respawned.

say /surfhelp -- if surf_help is 1, will display an informational message to the user about how to surf.

surf_on
surf_autocvars
surf_timelimit
say /surfhelp
surf_help
surf_respawn
say /respawn
surf_god
surf_rembutton
Send a message via AIM to Kensai Send a message via MSN to Kensai
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 09-23-2005 , 06:45  
Reply With Quote #105

Actually, surf_timelimit was removed last version.

@smores: You should really read the first post. It probably answers all your questions.

PS: Are you this guy: http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=45607 ?
Old 09-23-2005 , 09:50  
Reply With Quote #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552
Yea thats me lol, andill try reading the first post again...please be patient with me lol

EDIT: OMG I CANT BELIVE I TOTALLY OVER LOOKED ALL THOSE COMMANDS LOL SORRY, I GUESS WHEN I SEE CODE I FIGURE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS AND OVER LOOKED IT LOL!! THANKS AGAIN FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS FOR ME!!!!
smores
Old 09-23-2005 , 09:59  
Reply With Quote #107

SORRY about your plugin getting ported, i didnt realize it was for amxx and when i was running an amx server i wanted it, but now im over to amxx now and useing the real surf plugin.... I didnt realize i was having someone "steal" your work, but Splits was just trying to help me and i do believe he didnt realize you had the amxx version ov it first...
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 09-23-2005 , 12:18  
Reply With Quote #108

No problem, that's why I stepped in and asked for it to not be ported.

On a side note for anyone that may be watching this, there will be a small update soon once I finish my other plugins. Perhaps with the team locker & a fix for respawn joining (atambo was right).
Old 09-23-2005 , 15:31  
Reply With Quote #109

team locker would be nice!!!
wnxdaredevil
Old 09-24-2005 , 18:12  
Reply With Quote #110

hey does the plugin come with bunny hop too?
Send a message via AIM to wnxdaredevil Send a message via Yahoo to wnxdaredevil