Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Host_Error:Sv_ParseVoiceData (continued)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 03-04-2010 , 20:22   Re: FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Host_Error:Sv_ParseVoiceData (continued)

Quote:
Maybe you should stick to the source engine section of these forums, bring someone else in who has a real stake in 1.6.
I never said I don't operate 1.6 servers. My community has 4 1.6 servers. I play TF2 the most, that doesn't mean I don't play 1.6.

Quote:
Post the IP, i'll gladly demonstrate how un-fun it is to have the server repeatedly crashed.
If you find it, go ahead. I will not advertise my servers.

Quote:
You should have never chimed in in the first place since it's obvious you don't really care about 1.6
Not sure where you got this from. If I didn't care about 1.6, then I wouldn't be a Mod here and a Dev for War3FT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasher View Post
If it is not developed by Valve then it is illegal.This discussion could stay legal only if there will be no solutions offered.
Also this thread http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=116393 should be locked and module deleted because it is _clearly_ and _definitely_ violates the law.
Take it up with dvander then, as if we mark that as illegal, then we mark his mod illegal. I'm sure he will be able to explain to you whether it is legal or not.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).