Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

how to make infinite clip to a weapon

Post New Thread Reply   

klashfire
Old 06-22-2015 , 17:08   how to make infinite clip to a weapon
Reply With Quote #1

I know the attribute number for infinite ammo, just not the clip.
what I did, is give infinite clip to a weapon and also give it extremely fast reload, so that it completely reloads when M1 isn't pressed.

how would I give a specific weapon infinite clip as well?

BaronVonBats
Old 06-26-2016 , 06:37   Re: how to make infinite clip to a weapon
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by klashfire View Post
what I did, is give infinite clip to a weapon and also give it extremely fast reload, so that it completely reloads when M1 isn't pressed.

Attribute 4 : clip size bonus, just set that number to anything above infinite, and you're good to go, while the ammo count will say otherwise, once that number hits zero it will go back to two hundred something. And it will keep going until you somehow empty it.

It's a good way to give any weapon the "No reload necessary" attribute, unfortunately the ammo count is still there.
BaronVonBats
Old 06-26-2016 , 06:38   Re: how to make infinite clip to a weapon
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by klashfire View Post

Attribute 4 : clip size bonus, just set that number to anything above infinite, and you're good to go, while the ammo count will say otherwise, once that number hits zero it will go back to two hundred something. And it will keep going until you somehow empty it.

It's a good way to give any weapon the "No reload necessary" attribute, unfortunately the ammo count is still there.

Sure this thread was made in 2015, but for those that have the same problem, might as well leave this here.

Of course I joke when I say "Anything above infinite" Try not to go TOO crazy, otherwise you will see weapon glitching, etc. Try to get it to a normal amount, or remove reloading altogether.

If none of that works, you're going to have to experiment from that point forward.

Last edited by BaronVonBats; 06-26-2016 at 06:48.