8% 

[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

Ace1564
Old 08-28-2010 , 14:20   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace1564 View Post
Ok i found no other plugin that uses that command, but i did get an error now after i reloaded all plugins.

I repaired the error by updating the plugin and i have no errors now..

BUT, stats still not showing... hmm

should i start a new server and install your plugin first to see if it works then?

I went ahead and created a brand new server separate from the one im having trouble with, i get the same problem.

Also the install.php file is not creating the database properly, dont know why. I have placed a zip copy of it to this post if you like to see whats in it.

Anyways thanks for all the help seems that this dont want to work for me. So if you have no more ideas for me to try i thank you and all who have offered and tried.
Attached Files
File Type: zip install.zip (6.4 KB, 180 views)

Last edited by Ace1564; 08-28-2010 at 14:25.
Mrbytes
Old 08-28-2010 , 16:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1022

Hi muukis
I appreciate your work and support you give to users.

I have a question about its operation:
Is it possible to use it in a ren Lan, without connection with steam, without steam, just the nick of the user?

I have it installed on my lan server without problems, but do not see that any work, because I see no stats, but I checked it is working, and connects seamlessly with MySQL, but does not update anything.
As I've said is working, then I am quite sure, because I see on screen when I play, but without statistics or mine, or other.

From time to time in the game screen says this:
left 4 dead 2 stats disabled, not enought human players!

Best regards

Last edited by Mrbytes; 08-28-2010 at 17:20.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2010 , 04:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1023

Quote:
I went ahead and created a brand new server separate from the one im having trouble with, i get the same problem.

Also the install.php file is not creating the database properly, dont know why. I have placed a zip copy of it to this post if you like to see whats in it.

Anyways thanks for all the help seems that this dont want to work for me. So if you have no more ideas for me to try i thank you and all who have offered and tried.
What happens with the install.php (details)? What version of MySQL you are running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbytes View Post
Hi muukis
I appreciate your work and support you give to users.

I have a question about its operation:
Is it possible to use it in a ren Lan, without connection with steam, without steam, just the nick of the user?

I have it installed on my lan server without problems, but do not see that any work, because I see no stats, but I checked it is working, and connects seamlessly with MySQL, but does not update anything.
As I've said is working, then I am quite sure, because I see on screen when I play, but without statistics or mine, or other.

From time to time in the game screen says this:
left 4 dead 2 stats disabled, not enought human players!

Best regards
"Not enough human players" is shown when the player limit to record stats is not met. Read LAN Support Explained at the first post.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Ace1564
Old 08-29-2010 , 10:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1024

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
What happens with the install.php (details)? What version of MySQL you are running?

MySQL version is: 5.0.91

Well whenever i install this i get all database was created successful, but after going over this with you, You had said that the database was empty. So im assuming that the install.php isnt creating the database fully like it should, at least not for me that is. But if i can get this to work on my server then i know the database problem can be worked out somehow.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2010 , 12:21   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1025

Quote:
MySQL version is: 5.0.91

Well whenever i install this i get all database was created successful, but after going over this with you, You had said that the database was empty. So im assuming that the install.php isnt creating the database fully like it should, at least not for me that is. But if i can get this to work on my server then i know the database problem can be worked out somehow.
What I ment was that some of the tables were empty (just like they are supposed to be on a clean install).

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
Ace1564
Old 08-29-2010 , 13:28   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
What I ment was that some of the tables were empty (just like they are supposed to be on a clean install).

lol Oh ok
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-29-2010 , 14:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1027

Quote:
lol Oh ok
In addition, I meant that the players table did not have any records in it and therefore the plugin itself is not doing any recording = disabled or otherwise not working properly.

I am more than surprised that the legs are clear of errors and the plugin is not responding to the console commands.

In your clear installation (a server that contains only the custom player stats plugin and not the other plugin that responds to the rank command), does it not respond to any of the commands?

Mrbytes
Old 08-29-2010 , 18:23   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1028

Hi muukis

You donīt mind if I translate the web site into Spanish ? rewards. etc. etc.
regards

Last edited by Mrbytes; 08-29-2010 at 18:31.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 08-30-2010 , 02:04   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbytes View Post
Hi muukis

You donīt mind if I translate the web site into Spanish ? rewards. etc. etc.
regards
My Spanish is limited to the very few phrases I've learned from movies. I don't think I'm qualified, am I?

I'll do an update which allows translations for you, as soon as I have time to do so. First the web stats then the plugin.

Danny_l4d
Old 08-30-2010 , 15:46   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B101
Reply With Quote #1030

Hello Muukis,

I had some troubles with website and DB few days ago, so I had to move all,
rank works for me, only the website doesnt show the players who is on, I have set all acces (777) to the awards_cache.html but still no luck.
it does update the points but cant see any players it says last visit 1 hour and he is in game,
do you mabye know what can be the problem?
EDIT: I see that the players are online ahve the same time, 1.02 hours ago, the website and DB are not on the same time,
I see the option for time difference, only cant get it to work yet
tried -1, 1 , -1.02, 1,02 and waited 5 min in between

Last edited by Danny_l4d; 08-30-2010 at 19:53.