Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Deagles' Map Management 3.23

Post New Thread Reply   

tomato_love
Old 10-26-2011 , 10:07   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #971

No problem at all Andy. In regards to this post:

The main error I believe was an oversight on my part. Since my map folder was so large I used windows CMD to compile the contents of said folder into a .txt so I could easily add maps to the map files included in this plugin (standardmaps.ini, mapchoice.ini, etc.).

TL;DR: Long story short I forgot to remove the .BSP extension from the map names. The map files should contain the map name only - NO EXTENSIONS.

After adjusting my map files I deleted the plugin generated allmaps.txt and allowed the server to rebuilt it.

If I can elaborate in any way, I'd be happy to do so - just let me know.

Last edited by tomato_love; 10-26-2011 at 10:13.
silver-
Old 11-24-2011 , 12:29   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #972

How can I change the rtv time to let's say 2 or 3 minutes? 5 minutes is a bit too much.

Need active admins for our zombie server. Just PM.
DynamicBits
Old 11-24-2011 , 16:42   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #973

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver- View Post
How can I change the rtv time to let's say 2 or 3 minutes? 5 minutes is a bit too much.
You will be able to in v3.24. Allowed values will be from 0-60. I have the code finished; I'm just waiting on bmann_420 to give me access to post it to this thread.

--
Andy
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 11-24-2011 , 21:59   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #974

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicBits View Post
I'm just waiting on bmann_420 to give me access to post it to this thread.
I sent him a text about it so hopefully he'll get on it soon.
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 11-24-2011 , 23:57   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #975

Yea, sorry, been crazy busy! I dont have cpanel here actually, so I have created a thread in the Dev area for whoever have cpanel access here to see if they could do that for me. Either that or make a thread, and then merge everything. Still have to get it okayed though. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for the txt DG though, lol.
Old 12-16-2011 , 14:48   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #976

Hey guys,
I have one problem. If i join to the server, after i connected, server start the voting. I don't know,what can i do with this problem. But i tried to add mapchangecfgfile server.cfg to server.cfg and it doesn't work

I am using
DeathRun Manager and some other plugins..
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=78197
2shot
Old 01-07-2012 , 04:28   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #977

The plugin makes my server crash. Can i have a fix or something ? I searched all over internet and every nominations plugin makes my server crash.
N1ck007
Old 01-17-2012 , 09:44   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #978

Hello =) Thank you for your excellent plugin. But there are two questions. 1) In this aim, the maps are not convenient "Voting for nextmap delayed to allow buying of weapons ..." How does it remove?
2) How to do that, would map changed after the round? Paramentry stand, but they do not help me.
enforce_timelimit 0
amx_staytime 0
is written above that the map be replaced after round, and it lasts for 2-3 minutes.
Forgive me for my bad English.
DynamicBits
Old 01-17-2012 , 19:12   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #979

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebostar View Post
Hey guys,
I have one problem. If i join to the server, after i connected, server start the voting. I don't know,what can i do with this problem. But i tried to add mapchangecfgfile server.cfg to server.cfg and it doesn't work

I am using
DeathRun Manager and some other plugins..
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=78197
I assume you're using v3.23 of the plugin. A lot of code has been changed since then, and I feel a newer version might solve your problem. v3.24 has not officially been released, but can you please try using the alpha version I mention in this post and report back? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shot View Post
The plugin makes my server crash. Can i have a fix or something ? I searched all over internet and every nominations plugin makes my server crash.
If every nomination plugin makes your server crash, what makes you think the problem is with this one, or that we can fix it? I sounds more like a problem with your server. If you have evidence of a legitimate problem with this plugin, please report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1ck007 View Post
Hello =) Thank you for your excellent plugin. But there are two questions. 1) In this aim, the maps are not convenient "Voting for nextmap delayed to allow buying of weapons ..." How does it remove?
2) How to do that, would map changed after the round? Paramentry stand, but they do not help me.
enforce_timelimit 0
amx_staytime 0
is written above that the map be replaced after round, and it lasts for 2-3 minutes.
Forgive me for my bad English.
You need to set the follwing CVAR to change that bahavior:

weapon_delay 0

--
Andy
urban_ninja
Old 01-26-2012 , 11:27   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #980

This map manager has issues with mp_timelimit. Servers often keep glitching to mp_timelimit 0 that run rtv plugins and galileo is even worse. It wouldn't be a big deal if a time limit greater than 0 wasn't required for people to rock the vote. The mp_timelimit glitch needs to be fix permanently and mp_timelimit value greater than 0 needs to go or at least be optional.