Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Strat Plugin [Request]

Post New Thread Reply   

disclaim
Old 07-23-2018 , 19:21   [CSGO] Strat Plugin [Request]
Reply With Quote #1

Looking for someone to create what I deem is a "strat" plugin.

I'd like this to be a private plugin and if its allowed pay for it. If not, sorry. Tell me and I'll remove this part of the post.

What the plugin Entails.

The plugin is meant for teams to practice dry-running strats by allowing people to create the strats themselves.

I got the idea from this plugin but it limits what I'd like to streamline.

https://github.com/splewis/csgo-practice-mode

I would first like a .player# (1-5) command that assigns an ID to a certain player to be used for strats.

I'd like to create a .strat command

I'll give an example

A standard B-execute.

Using the .player1,2,3,4,5 command, you can have an entire team be assigned to specific ID's that you can set and save positions and nades to.

Just like the .nade command from the practice plugin, you can create a strat and save individual positions for each player with nades and assign them to the 1-5 # ID associated with the .player#

So to give an example, a Mirage A site execute, when you create the strat you would do

.createstrat Mirage A Execute giving it a specific ID in the .strat command

You can then individually do .player1 , .player2 and save individual positions and nades to that player .

So if Player1 is the player smoking Jungle, anyone who does .player1 and executes the Mirage A Execute strat from the .strat menu, will spawn in position ready to throw the smoke.

player 2 would be stairs, player 3 would be CT.

That's the premise of what I would like to create

This could give teams that compete in leagues and lans a GREAT opportunity to practice in depth and grow their strategy books.

I can explain anything else in more detail if somethings vague, but I am looking for a plugin like this and I am willing to pay for it.

Last edited by disclaim; 07-23-2018 at 19:24. Reason: Wanted to add that it's a request not just an idea
CowGod
Old 07-23-2018 , 20:58   Re: [CSGO] Strat Plugin [Request]
Reply With Quote #2

Add me on this account and we can talk . www.steamcommunity.com/id/codingcow4
Send a message via Skype™ to CowGod