Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ZPS] Future development

Post New Thread Reply   

ROKronoS
Old 04-01-2016 , 11:16   [ZPS] Future development
Reply With Quote #1

Hi!

As you probably know, I am the developer of Zombie Plague Shade. Right now, I'm planning to add new features to ZPS. The next feature that I want to implement is Advanced Custom Gameplay Modes. Users will be able to add new gameplay modes with external plugins. There will be two types of gameplay modes: special modes (like Sniper, Bombardier) and mixed modes (based on existing special modes, something like Nightmare Mode).

Now, in order to do that, I'll have to rewrite the code for the current gameplay modes system. Beside that, there will be new natives to make it easier for users to create special modes. Right now there are two teams in the game, humans and zombies. The problem is that snipers and survivors are still humans and assassins, nemesis and bombardiers are still zombies. We will have to detect the players that are just simple zombies or simple humans (I know, you can already do that but you need more conditions in order to achieve that, and there will be problems with the custom special modes).

The last thing that we should do would be to integrate extra-items into the custom special modes. This will probably take more time but I will think about it. Probably the current extra-items system will be overhauled, but that would be a worst case scenario.

Unfortunately, I don't have a test server so, I count on you guys to test and report eveything.

If you've got suggestions, ideas and comments, write them down here.

Thank you!

Last edited by ROKronoS; 04-01-2016 at 11:16.