Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CSDM 2.1.3d KWo beta

Post New Thread Reply   

sytremelaker
Old 03-05-2007 , 11:51   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #121

Okay, I just looked through it and this is how it looks so far:

-Although in the Item Editor it states that there is a fiveseven, it places down a compact p228 instead of the fiveseven.
-The P90 uses pistol ammo in Item Mode
-There is no fiveseven in Item Mode

Last edited by sytremelaker; 03-05-2007 at 15:10.
Send a message via AIM to sytremelaker
rory535
Old 03-06-2007 , 16:41   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #122

Kwo,
How difficult would it to be to add a weapon limit and to be able to specify which team this is for? For example, if you only wanted the CT team to have 1 AWP. The reason for this is it would help discourage camping on certain maps, like on Dust2 where Terrorists are notorious for jumping and camping in the pit. But maybe not if the CT team is allowed an AWP.
Thanks
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-06-2007 , 17:04   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory535 View Post
Kwo,
How difficult would it to be to add a weapon limit and to be able to specify which team this is for? For example, if you only wanted the CT team to have 1 AWP. The reason for this is it would help discourage camping on certain maps, like on Dust2 where Terrorists are notorious for jumping and camping in the pit. But maybe not if the CT team is allowed an AWP.
Thanks
The main thing of CSDM is - everyone has the same rights, the same weapons etc. That's the reason the weapon limitation is done per team. It would be unfair to disallow a certain weapon for one team, but allow it for the other. If You don't want awps used by Ts on de_dust2 - just restrict it at all for both teams.
Freakmeister
Old 03-11-2007 , 13:59   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #124

So, guys... when u fix the bug with spectators? I've wrote about it before. When u change the team to spectators in a second u get killed, but not respawned yet, and then trying to change it second time, cs says: "Only one change is allowed". So, he can't respawn at all, cause roundtime in csdm is infinite.
I see a simple answer here. U can allow \respawn command to spectators. I've tryed to make it by myself, but I sucked.)) It's just don't want to compile.)
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-12-2007 , 04:59   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILOPAN View Post
Freakmeister: You can't respawn as a spectator.
Seems You didn't get BAILOPAN's reply. If You are a specator, You cannot respawn, because spectators are always as dead players and only Ts and CTs are able to respawn. Got it? You can respawn ONLY if You are (already) in T or CT team. What do You think - You are a spectator, then You want to respawn - but how and where? You would need first change the team to T or CT, then respawn. And that message about "Only one change is allowed" - it's CS limitation - not CSDM. It's not a bug in CSDM.
Why do You need to switch to spectators then go back to regular players?
Freakmeister
Old 03-12-2007 , 08:32   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #126

To chill.)) Yes, it's not a bug, it's just a small conflict betwin CS and CSDM.) I've read BAILOPAN's reply, but is there no any way to disable that "CS limitation"?
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-12-2007 , 13:58   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakmeister View Post
Yes, it's not a bug, it's just a small conflict betwin CS and CSDM.
I'll re-phrase it for You - "it's just a small conflict between features CSDM gives You and Your AFK plugin, which kicks all Your inactive players into spectators". Why just don't You kick those inactive players out of the server?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakmeister View Post
I've read BAILOPAN's reply, but is there no any way to disable that "CS limitation"?
You may need for that a separate plugin which will mess with private data of players. But that causes some unexpected side-effects - for example forcing the player to join a team (because of writting new private data info) doesn't send the team info message, which will confuse bots who is an enemy and who is a friend.

BTW - You wrote once You can change the team from spectator to CT/T (when Your AFK plugin kicked You there), but the only problem was You weren't respawned after that - so what is the real problem, because I've got confused after reading few Your posts?
Freakmeister
Old 03-12-2007 , 15:57   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWo View Post
BTW - You wrote once You can change the team from spectator to CT/T (when Your AFK plugin kicked You there), but the only problem was You weren't respawned after that - so what is the real problem, because I've got confused after reading few Your posts?
The problem was in /respawn command, that just not worked in CSDM 2.1, but in 2.1f it works fine.
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 03-13-2007 , 06:06   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #129

o_O. I did nothing for that, but I smell were the problem might be. Just let me know - in Your current pugins-csdm.ini is csdm_tickets.amxx disabled (commented out) or not?
Freakmeister
Old 03-13-2007 , 14:39   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #130

Yes, u're right, it's tickets fault. It was disabled in pugins-csdm.ini and everything worked fine. When I enable it and "AFK Kisss" kicked me to spectators as usual, I changed the team and wrote "/respawn" in chat - CSDM says: "This command is disabled". But then I disable csdm_tickets.amxx again, and do the same things as usual, use /respawn command - and nothing happened.)) lol... I use it several times - and nothing. Then I re-install AMXX, CSDM, all other stuff, but it's still not working... pure magic!)