Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Can i have Drops and XP on map end on my own servers?

Post New Thread Reply   

BAILANDO
Old 10-24-2015 , 18:05   [CSGO] Can i have Drops and XP on map end on my own servers?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, can i have drops and xp gain on end map on my community servers? I have 3 servers now, all is full 20/7 and i need to ask, if i can have drops and Xp's on this servers for players which play here.

Thanks.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-24-2015 , 19:19   Re: [CSGO] Can i have Drops and XP on map end on my own servers?
Reply With Quote #2

Only drops, XP is only for Valve official dedicated servers.
BAILANDO
Old 10-25-2015 , 05:03   Re: [CSGO] Can i have Drops and XP on map end on my own servers?
Reply With Quote #3

Thanks for response Maxximous5, and how can i get drops ready on my server? i use -secure in command line but drops dont appear and on start i see server Secured and VAC Enabled.
Maxximou5
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-25-2015 , 07:26   Re: [CSGO] Can i have Drops and XP on map end on my own servers?
Reply With Quote #4

They only drop at the end of the match and on map change. They don't happen all the time and the more frequent your game ends doesn't make drops happen more often. The whole method of drops is completely arbitrary for unofficial valve servers, because the rank system is not used; therefor, drops are based on a random chance and not an official level based drop normally declared.
Core.tCM
Old 10-25-2015 , 08:00   Re: [CSGO] Can i have Drops and XP on map end on my own servers?
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAILANDO View Post
Thanks for response Maxximous5, and how can i get drops ready on my server? i use -secure in command line but drops dont appear and on start i see server Secured and VAC Enabled.
The only drops that happen are Cases since the Bloodhound update changed the skin drop system to the XP system. One drop per week, only per level up, which you can't achieve on community servers since XP is disabled there.
Old 10-25-2015 , 08:58   Re: [CSGO] Can i have Drops and XP on map end on my own servers?
Reply With Quote #6

yeah, thanks for responses