SuperHero Mod 1.2.0 build 10 has been packaged and released. The main reason for a repackaging was because of updated SH includes used in the AMX Mod X webcompiler.
You can check the svn
to see what files have changed and redownload the main package here
22.214.171.124 changes added to current changelog:
- Updated/Optimized a few heroes
- Added missing cvar for invisible man in shconfig.cfg
- Removed /savexp say command due to complaint of the xp removal it has done since version 1.17.4
- Converted superheromysql.inc to use sqlx instead of dbi and optimized a bit
- Fixed passing of some buffers into format routines
- Changed menu string size and made it smaller, it had too much overhead
- Added use of charsmax
- Removed unnecessary checks and static's in stocks
- Fixed Ham_Spawn's first Ham_Spawn call block method
The AMX Mod X webcompiler has been updated with includes from the SuperHero Mod 126.96.36.199 release.
You can now use the "Get Plugin" link in hero posts for SuperHero Mod 1.2.0 and above. Users running SuperHero Mod 1.18e or below be aware you will no longer be able to use the "Get Plugin" link, you must now compile locally.
If you see the following error using the "Get Plugin" link...
...please report it in the post of the hero with the problem and I will try to fix the issue with compiling the hero asap.
Plugin failed to compile! Please try contacting the author.
Update: The normal webcompiler located here
is correctly updated. The "Get Plugin" compiler in forum posts does not yet work due to a bug which has been reported. Please do not use "Get Plugin", I will post a news post when it gets fixed.