Raised This Month: $52 Target: $400
 13% 

Simple Chat Processor (Redux)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
krox
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Old 05-25-2016 , 09:03   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #321

how use ?
krox is offline
Cooky
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: 127.0.0.1
Old 05-25-2016 , 09:17   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by krox View Post
how use ?
Download, drag and drop..
Cooky is offline
krox
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Old 05-25-2016 , 09:28   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #323

no comments
krox is offline
The_Z_Dog
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Old 06-10-2016 , 23:42   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #324

How is this kid bypassing the plugin overrides?
Anyone seen this before?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=701408674

Last edited by The_Z_Dog; 06-11-2016 at 00:28.
The_Z_Dog is offline
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Just behind my PC screen
Old 06-11-2016 , 03:34   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Z_Dog View Post
How is this kid bypassing the plugin overrides?
Anyone seen this before?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=701408674
Colored message can only be printed by CPrint... Function. Wich means he have access to another command wich use those functions, I suggest you to check Rainbow colors, you might have installed it and I don't think there is restrictions on it.
__________________
Want to show support ?
Want to check my plugins ?
Total donation count : 330,98 ChF.- (in 3+ years)
Arkarr is offline
tuan206
Member
Join Date: May 2016
Old 07-25-2016 , 01:31   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #326

Download broken
tuan206 is offline
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Just behind my PC screen
Old 07-25-2016 , 04:06   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuan206 View Post
Download broken
Check the sources.
__________________
Want to show support ?
Want to check my plugins ?
Total donation count : 330,98 ChF.- (in 3+ years)
Arkarr is offline
Technoblazed
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2016
Location: United Kingdom
Old 08-06-2016 , 09:45   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #328

Any ideas?

Code:
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid field "params" for message "CCSUsrMsg_SayText2"
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM] Blaming: simple-chatprocessor.smx()
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM]   [0] PbReadString
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM]   [1] Line 353, C:\Users\anthony\Desktop\bhop\simple-chatprocessor.sp::OnSayText2()
Technoblazed is offline
Kasea
Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Old 08-07-2016 , 07:47   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoblazed View Post
Any ideas?

Code:
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid field "params" for message "CCSUsrMsg_SayText2"
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM] Blaming: simple-chatprocessor.smx()
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM]   [0] PbReadString
L 08/06/2016 - 07:45:02: [SM]   [1] Line 353, C:\Users\anthony\Desktop\bhop\simple-chatprocessor.sp::OnSayText2()
To fix this open up the source and change
Code:
PbReadString(bf, "params", cpMessage, sizeof(cpMessage));
to
Code:
PbReadString(bf, "params", cpMessage, sizeof(cpMessage), 1);
and then recompile
Kasea is offline
Brokolakis
New Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Old 08-10-2016 , 09:51   Re: Simple Chat Processor (Redux)
Reply With Quote #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasea View Post
To fix this open up the source and change
Code:
PbReadString(bf, "params", cpMessage, sizeof(cpMessage));
to
Code:
PbReadString(bf, "params", cpMessage, sizeof(cpMessage), 1);
and then recompile
Code:
groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/textbzGvNJ.sp(39) : fatal error 182: cannot read from file: "updater"  Compilation aborted. 1 Error.
What I have to do?
Brokolakis is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode