Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

Danielej1
Old 08-03-2022 , 15:11   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1801

I can't change my skins, what is problem?
naoww
Old 08-04-2022 , 06:30   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1802

the !gloves works but the !ws !knife does not work, I have reinstalled it 2 times following the steps and nothing.
timliam2000
Old 09-13-2022 , 12:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1803

Hey Guys, Hope you are well, I am looking for help with the setup of this mod, I set it up as instructed by nearly every single tutorial on the internet. every time I try run, "sm_create_adm_tables" it gives this error. "

"L 09/13/2022 - 16:45:46: [sql-admin-manager.smx] Query failed: attempt to write a readonly database
L 09/13/2022 - 16:45:46: [sql-admin-manager.smx] Query dump: CREATE TABLE sm_admins (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT, authtype varchar(16) NOT NULL CHECK(authtype IN ('steam', 'ip', 'name')), identity varchar(65) NOT NULL, password varchar(65), flags varchar(30) NOT NULL, name varchar(65) NOT NULL, immunity INTEGER NOT NULL)
[SM] Failed to query database."

I can attached any information on the server but please, this is driving me insane
erky
Old 09-25-2022 , 07:51   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1804

When I join the server and type !ws and choose a skin I get an error.
Also the skin doesn't change.

Code:
[SM] Blaming: weapons.smx
[SM] Call stack trace:
[SM]   [0] SetEntProp
[SM]   [1] Line 257, tmp/addons/sourcemod/scripting/weapons.sp::SetWeaponProps
[SM]   [2] Line 55, tmp/addons/sourcemod/scripting/weapons/hooks.sp::GiveNamedItemPost
[SM]   [4] GivePlayerItem
[SM]   [5] Line 336, tmp/addons/sourcemod/scripting/weapons.sp::RefreshWeapon
[SM]   [6] Line 39, tmp/addons/sourcemod/scripting/weapons/menus.sp::WeaponsMenuHandler
I tried reinstalling this plugin and PTaH but it didn't work.
stewje
Old 11-11-2022 , 08:03   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1805

I just installed Warmod + !gloves and !knife. The problem ive with these 3 plugins combined is that the Warmod plugin has a Command called !knife to start the Kniferound. That means i cant use the !knife to switch my Knife skin because these 2 Command interfere with each other. Is there a way to remove a command from a plugin or does anyone else have an idea how to fix that problem? Would appreciate.

Last edited by stewje; 11-11-2022 at 08:04.
cr5pyN
Old 12-25-2022 , 12:01   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1806

is it possible to edit a user's data in the mysql database? specifically, i want to change a user's number of stattrak kills, thanks
hoyxen
Old 01-17-2023 , 09:41   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1807

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr5pyN View Post
is it possible to edit a user's data in the mysql database? specifically, i want to change a user's number of stattrak kills, thanks
Yes, it is possible.
Old 02-03-2023 , 17:58   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1808

sdhooks "not working" after csgo and sm update. Any fix?

EDIT: Reinstalling SM fixed it for now. Well see later.

Last edited by Wizzardoff; 02-03-2023 at 18:10.
yurimg31
Old 02-08-2023 , 14:28   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1809

I've been having an issue with my server that after rounds end, the server crashes.

https://crash.limetech.org/xh6mzkkzivxr

That's the log, but I can't find anything very useful on the internet regarding it.
But I just noticed now doing some tests that when I disable the weapons plugin, the crash stops. By just placing the weapons.smx on the "disable" folder, the server runs smooth. I've already updated the plugin, but the crash still happens. Anyone has any idea why?

EDIT: I found out what's causing the crash on the plugin. I have a knife equipped and I had a previously selected one on the plugin. Whichever knife I select on the server through "!knife" won't work, my own original knife will be the one showing. And the server crashes that way. If I unequip my knife and equip the default 'naked' knives, the plugin will work and the server won't crash. Anyone knows how to fix that? Maybe there's something I can do to make the plugin overwrite my own custom knife, like it does with other weapons skins.

Last edited by yurimg31; 02-08-2023 at 14:56. Reason: s
asdfxD
Veteran Member
Old 02-09-2023 , 22:03   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1810

someone have the new skin id's from revolution case?