Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars) v1.5

Post New Thread Reply   

berni
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 06-02-2008 , 02:42   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #21

Plugin updated

Date: 02.05.08
Version: 1.0
  • Converted the metamod extension to a sourcemod extension
  • Added a config file for dynamic offset loading, the extension should now work with any games
  • Added a config file to allow commands and impulses for none admins even when sm_cheats_admins_only is set to 1
  • Added warnings-system, after a certain amount of warnings a user gets automatically kicked out of the game when he keeps trying to execute cheat commands.
WaRxHeAd, please check again if this works now
CapsAdmin
Old 06-02-2008 , 03:25   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #22

When sm_cheats_adminsonly is 0, everyone can use every cheat. But when it's 1 only admin can use cheats. I tried adding thirdperson to the list, but it doesn't work for clients when sm_cheats_adminsonly is 1.

I'm running this on garrysmod by the way.
berni
Old 06-02-2008 , 03:43   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #23

That's because the server doesn't have control over client-only commands like thirdperson.
The server only tells the client if sv_cheats is enabled or not, the rest is up to the client. There is no way to do that, sorry.
CapsAdmin
Old 06-02-2008 , 04:45   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #24

Ah, I understand. Thanks.
*LGS* The_Thing>:D
Old 06-08-2008 , 11:09   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #25

This plugin is actually pretty useful. I was trying something out, then all of a sudden someone started spawning HL2 explosive barrels and it really pissed me off. With this, it won't ever happen again.
berni
Old 06-08-2008 , 20:06   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #26

Of course it's "actually" pretty useful, I'm not developing plugins that are NOT useful.
darkghost9999
Old 06-11-2008 , 23:03   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #27

Why is it on my listenserver, whenever I have access to admin other players is able to do noclip o.O?
berni
Old 06-12-2008 , 05:32   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #28

Did you check if the plugin is running actually ?
darkghost9999
Old 06-12-2008 , 15:43   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #29

yes, it blocks impulses but not noclip when there's a admin with access on. It also delcares that I typed in noclip instead. (Probably linked with my admin problem in the general forum)

Last edited by darkghost9999; 06-12-2008 at 15:59.
berni
Old 06-12-2008 , 16:05   Re: Cheat Control (for cheat commands/cheat impulses/cheat client cvars)
Reply With Quote #30

Are you talking about the admin being able to use it ? or a player who isn't admin. what game is it ?