Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D1] Fake L4D2 Survivors

Post New Thread Reply   

Edison1318
Old 05-28-2018 , 10:30   Re: [L4D1] Fake L4D2 Survivors
Reply With Quote #21

Actually for me, i made l4d2 survivors use speak instead of scenes to talk in the game, that way i don't have to worry about porting scenes into l4d. But there's a one big problem i'm facing it, when i added all the l4d2 survivors game sounds files into the manifest, the Left 4 Dead sound precache is Full. It really bothers me a lot. So i had to remove most of the lines like grenade launcher, boomer bile, charger, spitter, incendiary ammo and those lines only for l4d2. It's gonna take a me a while to remove some lines so the sound precache will not be full.

Last edited by Edison1318; 05-28-2018 at 10:31.
Send a message via Skype™ to Edison1318
Beatles
Old 05-10-2019 , 02:25   Re: [L4D1] Fake L4D2 Survivors
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison1318 View Post
Actually for me, i made l4d2 survivors use speak instead of scenes to talk in the game, that way i don't have to worry about porting scenes into l4d. But there's a one big problem i'm facing it, when i added all the l4d2 survivors game sounds files into the manifest, the Left 4 Dead sound precache is Full. It really bothers me a lot. So i had to remove most of the lines like grenade launcher, boomer bile, charger, spitter, incendiary ammo and those lines only for l4d2. It's gonna take a me a while to remove some lines so the sound precache will not be full.
Actually it is not complete, since I added all the sounds from L4D2 to L4D1, also the maps, models and textures, and even more things, I also made the files talkers and scenes, the problem of mine are the scenes, more than 1.5mb of cache causes the game to close.
Louiz
Old 09-07-2019 , 12:15   Re: [L4D1] Fake L4D2 Survivors
Reply With Quote #23

Is this plugin dead?-
ZBzibing
Old 11-23-2021 , 01:38   Re: [L4D1] Fake L4D2 Survivors
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles View Post
Hey, brother! With your L4D2ONL4D, can this plug-in work perfectly? Hope you can support