Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[L4D1+2] Perkmod

Post New Thread Reply   

GrossKopf
Old 08-03-2009 , 22:32   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #11

Ok, looks very likely that the airplane not crashing thing was the "ready" mod. I removed it and the plane crashed. The only problem I guess is the health. I could just remove Left4Downtown so that I can't get in that situation again, but there's no telling if that will happen if a player leaves mid-game and another takes his place...
tPoncho
Old 08-03-2009 , 22:34   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #12

Ah ok, thanks again. Gave me a heart attack about the dead air finale, didn't have the faintest clue about how to solve that and I was frantically searching the forums for a solution haha.

As for the health issue, I have some suspicions as to where that might come from, but I'll try setting in max health checks for now. I realize it's really hard to keep track of who has what perk, I was just hoping for a possible lead heh =P
GrossKopf
Old 08-03-2009 , 22:38   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #13

I just checked the thread for that other mod and indeed, it's a known problem. I'll be waiting for an update.. gave you +rep.. love this mod...
tPoncho
Old 08-03-2009 , 23:20   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #14

Thanks! =) I'll be testing some code that should prevent ridiculous health values like 2861 from cropping up =P but I probably won't be able to get it posted until Wednesday or so, again thanks for testing it out
lekzero
Old 08-04-2009 , 07:36   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #15

The infected menu don't appear only the survivor menu appears for 2 teams.
The 3K health have some relation with the option to 3K healt for tank (i think you already know that ) , I tested put the value "0" and a survivor just spaw with 0 health.
Congratulations, it's a great plugin.
Sorry about the english.

Last edited by lekzero; 08-04-2009 at 08:49.
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2009 , 11:03   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #16

6k lines of code ... by all that is unholy and evil o_O
Remmington
Old 08-04-2009 , 12:46   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #17

Not sure where to post this, however figured you guys may be able to help since this is a mod that requires it. Recently lost my ability to use the 6 7 8 9 0 keys. I had this working with no problem (sm_admin) stuff like that, now however only my 1-5 keys will work for me. I've tried unbinding all and resetting keys to default.
AtomicStryker
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2009 , 12:53   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #18

Its because L4D doesnt set those by default
PHP Code:
bind "5" "slot5"
bind "6" "slot6"
bind "7" "slot7"
bind "8" "slot8"
bind "9" "slot9" 
As for the plugin: Its really cool and all - unfortunately it pretty much demands to be the only game-changing plugin. Using so many server CVARS ...
olj
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2009 , 12:55   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #19

I think someone should make faq thread already about this. bind "6" slot6 (or slot 6, im not sure). add this to config.cfg for each key not working.
Old 08-04-2009 , 14:18   Re: [L4D] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remmington View Post
Not sure where to post this, however figured you guys may be able to help since this is a mod that requires it. Recently lost my ability to use the 6 7 8 9 0 keys. I had this working with no problem (sm_admin) stuff like that, now however only my 1-5 keys will work for me. I've tried unbinding all and resetting keys to default.
An easy (and obscure) fix for that is to enable Gamepad in your options, then disable it. Personally, I haven't had the problem, but I have heard of others that did.