Tired of getting edit users.ini to give the VIP to your server's TOP? Let me tell you a secret ..
With this plugin will you automatically give TOP rank players the flags that you decide and know best? No need to edit anything on the server !! And if the player leaves the TOPS ranking, it will also automatically remove the flags;)
Good for the 4fun / 32 slots servers, so the top15 automatically receives the flag, which helps the server to get full, by the top15 dispute.
Servers Using this plugin:
* CS mod
* AMXX >= 1.9
* Compile locally
* tf_ranks "x" ~>
Range of players that will receive the flags based on rank. (Top 1, 2, 5, 10, 15 etc
* tf_flags "x"~>
The flags that TOP players will receive.
* tf_restricted "x"~>
Players with any of the flags set there will be ignored.
* tf_rank_reset "x" ~>
A simple way to choose if you wanna reset your rank or not
* tf_days_toreset "x" ~>
Set an interval in days for resetting cs stats.
* tf_skipadmins "x" ~>
SkipAdmins to count topX ?
* tf_update_rank_time "x" ~>
Time interval to update ranks
Pay close attention!!
If you do not want to reset your rank, leave the "tf_rank_reset 0" on Topflags.cfg (amxmodx/configs/plugins/)
The .cfg file will be created on the first boot of the plugin.
Frequently Asked Questions!
How should I configure CFG correctly?
tf_ranks "10" (I want to reward the top 10 of the rank!)
tf_flags "bde" (I will give them the flags "bde")
tf_restricted "acfghijklmnopqrstu" (If I'm going to reward with the "bde" flags, you will add all the flags in amxmodx, except the ones you are giving to the players. (Remember to never use the "z" flag that is from player.)
tf_rank_reset "1" (I want to automatically reset my ranking, reset cstatx.dat [TOP15])
tf_days_toreset "20" (Every 20 days.)
tf_skipadmins "1" (I don't want you to count my admins on TOP. (Example, I'm rewarding the top 10, but 3 of them are admins, so I ignore them and award the first 13 (10 + 3 *admins ignored *).)
tf_update_rank_time "240" (Time in seconds the ranking is checked for awards.)
~> I was not going to post the plugin because it is very simple and has a good variation of it in allied itself .. but as I did not find one that worked I decided to post it .. Thanks to Natsheh and edon1337 for the help in fixing some initial problems.
* First release
* Fixed for amxx 1.8.2
* Minor fixes
* Now the VIP / ADM is checked throughout Spawn. (thanks for the tip edon1337)
* Added a new cvar to not give the VIP flags to those who have the flags configured there.
* Major Update
* Completely rewritten
* Less code, to do the same more efficiently
* Added a delay in spawn, apparently in hamspawnpost the top15 has not yet
been updated. And the players would only gain / lose the flag in the other spawn.
* Added a cvar tf_day_reset
* Added the automatic creation of the configuration file "topflags" in the configs folder, it is no longer necessary to edit the sma.
* Minor fixes pointed by bugsy
* Since the amxx 1.9 is finally to be released, the plugin no longer supports previous versions.
* Plugin all updated with the new natives of amxx 1.9
* Days count for the reset totally reformulated by Bugsy
* Added new pcvar to enable or disable reset function stats
* Added an #error message if you try to compile sma in versions lower than amxx 1.9
* Added a define to exclude Admins of the TOPS count, example: I want the top 5 to win the flag, but of the top 5, 3 of them are admins, so only 2 common players would be contemplated, but now, the 5 will be, since adms count is added to the check factor.
* Small fix, thanks to glmmlg
2.0 (Because of the size of the update, we skipped 1.x) [23/07/2019]
* Changed from #define skipadmins to boolean variable
* Added support for multi language
* Fixed a potential issue detecting the player if it is in TOP 1
* New CVARS Added
* Added support to GameMe * Thanks to iclassdon for the idea.
Thanks for the notes and support Ocix, Bugsy and edon1337.