Raised This Month: $9 Target: $400
 2% 

Top Flags [11/02/2020][GameMe Support]


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Brazil
Old 01-10-2020 , 12:41   Re: Top Flags [08/01/2020]
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariusCsf View Post
For the moment work corectly !
Thanks for help ! you can se hereyour plugin :
https://cache.gametracker.com/search...l&sort=&order=
If there are any further issues, contact me so I can fix it.
__________________
iceeedr is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
iclassdon
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2006
Old 01-15-2020 , 01:28   Re: Top Flags [08/01/2020]
Reply With Quote #82

Any chance of adding an option for adding flags based on time played?

I really want his plugin but don't use amxmodx stats but gameme instead.
__________________


Last edited by iclassdon; 01-15-2020 at 01:32.
iclassdon is offline
Send a message via MSN to iclassdon
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Brazil
Old 01-15-2020 , 22:23   Re: Top Flags [08/01/2020]
Reply With Quote #83

Currently with no chances, I see no reason to escape the initial scope of the project, if there are more similar requests I can make the changes to count time played, with regard to integration with GameMe, I believe it is not possible, I searched but I did not find a way nor checking their website API.
__________________
iceeedr is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Brazil
Old 02-11-2020 , 21:29   Re: Top Flags [11/02/2020][GameMe Support]
Reply With Quote #84

3.0 [11/02/2020]
* Added support to GameMe * Thanks to iclassdon for the idea.
__________________
iceeedr is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: brazil
Old 02-12-2020 , 05:56   Re: Top Flags [08/01/2020]
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceeedr View Post
Currently with no chances, I see no reason to escape the initial scope of the project, if there are more similar requests I can make the changes to count time played, with regard to integration with GameMe, I believe it is not possible, I searched but I did not find a way nor checking their website API.
I forgot to tell you that i have their api, even posted here, you might have founded, nice plugin
tarsisd2 is offline
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Brazil
Old 02-12-2020 , 06:10   Re: Top Flags [08/01/2020]
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
I forgot to tell you that i have their api, even posted here, you might have founded, nice plugin
iclassdon found the API and sent it to me, so I managed to make the changes to make the integration work, I owe you also for the finding.
__________________
iceeedr is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
wy19850
Member
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: suzhou
Old 02-12-2020 , 11:30   Re: Top Flags [11/02/2020][GameMe Support]
Reply With Quote #87

Creative, I like this, friends willing to help me do a CS1.5 plugin?

Specific content: binding to build the menu to open the editor, choose weapons, pistol, grenades, body armor, batteries, medical kits, the bullet clip on the ground. Players pick up after 30 seconds will appear again (cycle), edit good save the document. A separate plug-in someone willing to write it?
wy19850 is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to wy19850
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Brazil
Old 02-12-2020 , 11:50   Re: Top Flags [11/02/2020][GameMe Support]
Reply With Quote #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by wy19850 View Post
Creative, I like this, friends willing to help me do a CS1.5 plugin?

Specific content: binding to build the menu to open the editor, choose weapons, pistol, grenades, body armor, batteries, medical kits, the bullet clip on the ground. Players pick up after 30 seconds will appear again (cycle), edit good save the document. A separate plug-in someone willing to write it?
You should request here.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12
__________________
iceeedr is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
iclassdon
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2006
Old 02-13-2020 , 16:04   Re: Top Flags [11/02/2020][GameMe Support]
Reply With Quote #89

A+ plugin iceeedr thank you!
__________________

iclassdon is offline
Send a message via MSN to iclassdon
iceeedr
Veteran Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Brazil
Old 02-13-2020 , 19:51   Re: Top Flags [11/02/2020][GameMe Support]
Reply With Quote #90

Thanks
__________________
iceeedr is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to iceeedr
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode