Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[Zombie Mod] Questions related to starting a ZM CSS Server [HELP]

Post New Thread Reply   

NHDenied
Old 09-04-2022 , 13:03   [Zombie Mod] Questions related to starting a ZM CSS Server [HELP]
Reply With Quote #1

We're a zombie hunting clan on CS:S and we started creating a server yesterday. Since we're two, and I'm the lesser and therefore looking for answers to these questions:

- Sprays not working (Thought maybe sv_allowupload "1" would fix it, but without luck)

- No blood coming from zombies when shot at (No blood?)

- Zombie explosion not showing (When CT turn to Zombie no explosion is visible) - no effect when CT is turned into a Zombie.

- Gun sounds not working, and no one can hear other people shooting, this is one of the biggest problems. When Zombies or CT are knifing you don't see the knife moving, the same for weapons, the players are shooting but you don't see the weapon move, no flash and no reload animation etc.

- When the map changes after the time limit has passed (after map voting) The map changes, but now all players custom skins are reverted back to default CS:S skins, and zombie models are now Error signs running around, why is this?

- How to remove zombie vision, right now players have to press N to remove it, but I don't want it to be there at all, how to fix this?

Please talk to me as if I'm 5. I'm only a script kiddie, and when my Head Admin is not online, developing with me, I'm left with a thousand questions. I hope some in here can help me figure these things out.

Thanks in advance!

- Denied SPA, Nova HunterZ
Discord: https://discord.gg/2DjsQ4xdd5

Last edited by NHDenied; 09-04-2022 at 13:06.
SyntX
Old 10-14-2022 , 23:18   Re: [Zombie Mod] Questions related to starting a ZM CSS Server [HELP]
Reply With Quote #2

"when my Head Admin is not online, developing with me, I'm left with a thousand questions" it's me who he's talking about

All problems has been fixed so this thread can close now!
Zombie Mod By NovaHunterZ | FastDL, Rank, SSD, Respawn | --> 54.36.111.64:27015
Zombie Riot By NovaHunterZ | FastDL, RPG, SSD, Skins, FreeVIP | --> 54.36.111.64:27025
---------------------------------
Discord Server : https://discord.gg/2DjsQ4xdd5