Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)

Post New Thread Reply   

tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 08-27-2017 , 14:28   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #11

best way around this is have votekick or voteban lats say 30 minutes, if theres no admin online, that plugin will for sure mess up your server
Ayman Khaled
Old 08-27-2017 , 14:54   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #12

some players don't know how to vote, you can't tell some of them since they don't use the chat or see it even.
anyone has another solution ?

Last edited by Ayman Khaled; 08-27-2017 at 14:55.
Old.School
Old 08-28-2017 , 06:17   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayman Khaled View Post
some players don't know how to vote, you can't tell some of them since they don't use the chat or see it even.
anyone has another solution ?
Yup true what about to detect it when the two players can see each other and they dont shoot
Old 10-21-2017 , 16:38   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #14

Bump
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2017 , 17:27   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #15

Set an infinite loop task to check every 1 or 2 sec....

Check whether the last kill he have made is about 1 minute ago if so slay him or give a warning then slay
@VIP System 100% done !

Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-21-2017 , 17:36   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #16

A trace line that connects to the id and the closest enemy.
If the trace line doesn't pass through solid blocks, it means that the enemy can be seen. Set task for a delay of 10s to kill only on true statement.
Old 10-21-2017 , 17:42   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
If the trace line doesn't pass through solid blocks, it means that the enemy can be seen. Set task for a delay of 10s to kill only on true statement.
Nice idea
@VIP System 100% done !

Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
tarsisd2
Veteran Member
Old 10-21-2017 , 23:34   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxing View Post
i don`t agree with this, example, i plant the bomb in B1 in dust2, i have a look at B2 and see the enemy, he will come to try to defuse, he takes more than 10 secs, and i will hide, to get him while defusing, maybe 30 secs, since i saw him with no solid blocks, he will be slayed

maybe i`m wrong
Relaxing
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-22-2017 , 02:09   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsisd2 View Post
i don`t agree with this, example, i plant the bomb in B1 in dust2, i have a look at B2 and see the enemy, he will come to try to defuse, he takes more than 10 secs, and i will hide, to get him while defusing, maybe 30 secs, since i saw him with no solid blocks, he will be slayed

maybe i`m wrong
You are wrong
Read carefully, a trace line will be created which connects with the alive player and his most closest enemy on the map. If the trace line goes through solid block or pass through entities, doors, walls and others, means that the alive player can't see the MCE(most closest enemy).
When the trace line doesn't pass through these things, the alive player can see the MCE, which this would turn a task for a delay of 7s max, to kill both players since they are not killing each other. When this statement goes false on task(that player saw the enemy but he hid for safety), it would be removed(the task).

Last edited by Relaxing; 10-22-2017 at 02:10. Reason: Connection between eyes.
Old.School
Old 11-01-2017 , 19:24   Re: [REQ] Detect no kill and punish ( Players which is not killing the enemies)
Reply With Quote #20

can you create the code?