Raised This Month: $276 Target: $400
 69% 

[CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
quasemago
Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Brazil
Old 09-01-2020 , 11:03   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #21

I just posted a release containing the most recent eItems dump (english), you can use this until the API comes back.

Download Latest
__________________
I accept requests for plugins and configuration of servers.


If you liked my work, consider making a donation via PayPal.
quasemago is offline
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: BlackMarke7
Old 09-01-2020 , 11:47   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasemago View Post
I just posted a release containing the most recent eItems dump (english), you can use this until the API comes back.

Download Latest
thanks
getting the following error now

Code:
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM] Exception reported: Native is not bound
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [0] MemoryBlock.MemoryBlock
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [1] Line 165, quasemago/csgo_weaponstickers/helpers.inc::SetAttributeValue
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [2] Line 270, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::SetWeaponSticker
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [3] Line 228, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::OnGiveNamedItemPost
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [5] GivePlayerItem
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [6] Line 1600, files/func.sp::GiveWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [7] Line 1994, files/func.sp::RespawnWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [8] Line 1189, files/natives.sp::Native_RespawnWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [10] eItems_RespawnWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [11] Line 443, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::RefreshClientWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [12] Line 396, quasemago/csgo_weaponstickers/menus.inc::MenuHandler_Menu_StickerSet
__________________
8guawong is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 09-01-2020 , 11:54   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
thanks
getting the following error now

Code:
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM] Exception reported: Native is not bound
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM] Blaming: csgo_weaponstickers.smx
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [0] MemoryBlock.MemoryBlock
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [1] Line 165, quasemago/csgo_weaponstickers/helpers.inc::SetAttributeValue
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [2] Line 270, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::SetWeaponSticker
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [3] Line 228, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::OnGiveNamedItemPost
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [5] GivePlayerItem
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [6] Line 1600, files/func.sp::GiveWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [7] Line 1994, files/func.sp::RespawnWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [8] Line 1189, files/natives.sp::Native_RespawnWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [10] eItems_RespawnWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [11] Line 443, csgo_weaponstickers.sp::RefreshClientWeapon
L 09/01/2020 - 23:45:53: [SM]   [12] Line 396, quasemago/csgo_weaponstickers/menus.inc::MenuHandler_Menu_StickerSet
Server CSGO Windows?

Dependencies:
eItems: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=323399
PTaH: https://github.com/komashchenko/PTaH
MultiColors: https://github.com/Bara/Multi-Colors
SourceScramble (Windows Only): https://github.com/nosoop/SMExt-SourceScramble
__________________
paulo_crash is offline
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: BlackMarke7
Old 09-01-2020 , 12:35   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
thank you it seems like i forgot to install SourceScarmble
__________________
8guawong is offline
genuine
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Old 09-02-2020 , 05:06   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #25

wanna report something important. after using this plugin all my servers got gslt banned. i found out on sourcemod discord that anyone who used this got banned. so be careful
genuine is offline
raj kaul
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: www.lotgaming.xyz
Old 09-02-2020 , 05:23   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by genuine View Post
wanna report something important. after using this plugin all my servers got gslt banned. i found out on sourcemod discord that anyone who used this got banned. so be careful
what about your steam account ?? is it safe or banned for creating tokens now ?
__________________
raj kaul is offline
genuine
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Old 09-02-2020 , 05:26   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj kaul View Post
what about your steam account ?? is it safe or banned for creating tokens now ?
no my steam account didn't get any cooldown
genuine is offline
valliam
New Member
Join Date: Sep 2020
Old 09-02-2020 , 06:33   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #28

Thank you very much for your sharing.But I encountered some problems.
1)I'm not able to change all slots using the tab "all slot". So if I want to change four slots, I have to type "!stickers" to chat four times.
2)If I reconnect the server, all the stickers I selected before will disappear.
Finally, thank you again for sharing.(forgive my poor English )
valliam is offline
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: BlackMarke7
Old 09-02-2020 , 07:56   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by genuine View Post
wanna report something important. after using this plugin all my servers got gslt banned. i found out on sourcemod discord that anyone who used this got banned. so be careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj kaul View Post
what about your steam account ?? is it safe or banned for creating tokens now ?
this is all speculation that needs more confirmations
__________________
8guawong is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 09-02-2020 , 10:22   Re: [CS:GO] Weapon Stickers (!stickers)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8guawong View Post
this is all speculation that needs more confirmations
I agree, I didn't take bans tokens myself.

And I don't need to mention it too, if you use tokens from sites you sell, that is, you are buying tokens, all these sites, at least the ones I use, have been warned, every month removes a token by server ip since they are not more banning tokens.

https://prnt.sc/uaav8x

What may have happened to you is, token has been deleted by the website itself.

[EDIT]
As far as you already know, every plugin that violates the rules of the steam inventory generates ban tokens. So the plugin is already in the category of unapproved plugins in the forum, as well as WS, Knife and Gloves.
__________________

Last edited by paulo_crash; 09-02-2020 at 10:25.
paulo_crash is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode