Raised This Month: $276 Target: $400
 69% 

[CSGO] Gloves


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
sakizao
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 08-18-2020 , 18:34   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Sourcemod 1.10 is still too little, we need to know which exact version, for that use sm version on your server console.

List of plugins we need to know the version of the plugins gloves in this case, type sm plugins list in the server console.

Confirm that you have the latest versions of SourceMod and Gloves, if not, update and see if it solves the problem.

SourceMod: https://www.sourcemod.net/downloads.php?branch=stable
Gloves: https://build.kgns.dev/job/csgo-glov...d/gloves-3.zip
Version of plugins:

"Basic Comm Control" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"CS:GO PugSetup: damage printer" (2.0.5) by splewis
"Reserved Slots" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Molotov Friendly Fire" (1.0) by Ilusion9
"SM Addadmin" (1.0) by MaTTe
"CS:GO PugSetup: team locker" (2.0.5) by splewis
"Nextmap" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Admin Help" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Player Commands" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Basic Ban Commands" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Map Decals" (1.2) by Berni, Stingbyte
"Basic Info Triggers" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"[CS:GO] Competitive Ranks/Coins" (1.2) by Franc1sco franug
"Fun Commands" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Rotate server graphic banners" (0.3) by HiTmAnY
"Sound Commands" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Weapons & Knives" (1.7.0) by kgns | oyunhost.net
"CS:GO PugSetup: RWS balancer" (2.0.5) by splewis
"Basic Chat" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Client Preferences" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Basic Commands" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Admin File Reader" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"CS:GO PugSetup" (2.0.5) by splewis
"Gloves" (1.0.4) by kgns | oyunhost.net
"Fun Votes" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Anti-Flood" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Basic Votes" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC
"Advertisements" (2.0.4) by Tsunami
"Admin Menu" (1.10.0.6492) by AlliedModders LLC


SM VEERSION:

SourceMod 1.10.0.6492, by AlliedModders LLC
To see running plugins, type "sm plugins"
To see credits, type "sm credits"
Visit http://www.sourcemod.net/
sakizao is offline
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Brazil
Old 08-18-2020 , 19:13   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakizao View Post
Version of plugins:

[..] "Gloves" (1.0.4) by kgns | oyunhost.net

SM VEERSION:

SourceMod 1.10.0.6492, by AlliedModders LLC
To see running plugins, type "sm plugins"
To see credits, type "sm credits"
Visit http://www.sourcemod.net/
As far as I could see it is with the most recent versions and the core.cfg has been correctly configured as I said, it would work all right, I'm using the plugin and without problems.

As I understand it, you say that your server is not reading the gloves plugin itself, correct? If so, check if the FTP permissions of the server are correct, update to permission 777, mainly the plugins folder and see if it solves your problem.

To change permissions just access your server's FTP access, I recommend FileZilla.

If this is really your problem, the plugin itself, .smx in case it is not being loaded by the server, I recommend contacting even the host you have the server on, they can even fix it for you.
__________________

Last edited by paulo_crash; 08-18-2020 at 19:17.
paulo_crash is offline
sakizao
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 08-18-2020 , 23:49   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
As far as I could see it is with the most recent versions and the core.cfg has been correctly configured as I said, it would work all right, I'm using the plugin and without problems.

As I understand it, you say that your server is not reading the gloves plugin itself, correct? If so, check if the FTP permissions of the server are correct, update to permission 777, mainly the plugins folder and see if it solves your problem.

To change permissions just access your server's FTP access, I recommend FileZilla.

If this is really your problem, the plugin itself, .smx in case it is not being loaded by the server, I recommend contacting even the host you have the server on, they can even fix it for you.
No, My server has acess and everything is allright.. the only issue is that, i Start my server, and I have to put the gloves.smx plugin on the folder plugin (if i do that, and start my server it works normally..) but as soon as I change a map, or restart the server the plugin dissapears from de "plugin' folder.. and i have to put it back on again.. Its like something is deleting it from the folder..
sakizao is offline
sakizao
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 08-18-2020 , 23:51   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakizao View Post
No, My server has acess and everything is allright.. the only issue is that, i Start my server, and I have to put the gloves.smx plugin on the folder plugin (if i do that, and start my server it works normally..) but as soon as I change a map, or restart the server the plugin dissapears from de "plugin' folder.. and i have to put it back on again.. Its like something is deleting it from the folder..
as you can see on the log file, there is no error report for the plugin, i will quote it:


L 08/19/2020 - 00:26:48: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_mincmdrate 128")
L 08/19/2020 - 00:26:48: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_minupdaterate 128")
L 08/19/2020 - 00:26:48: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_maxcmdrate 128")
L 08/19/2020 - 00:26:48: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_maxupdaterate 128")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:04:17: [basecommands.smx] "sakizao<3><STEAM_1:0:208977416><>" console command (cmdline "sm_advertisements_interval 180")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:14:42: [basecommands.smx] "sakizao<3><STEAM_1:0:208977416><>" changed map to "inferno"
L 08/19/2020 - 01:14:45: [SM] Changed map to "inferno"
L 08/19/2020 - 01:14:48: -------- Mapchange to de_inferno --------
L 08/19/2020 - 01:14:50: [weapons.smx] Inactive players' data has been deleted
L 08/19/2020 - 01:18:28: [pugsetup.smx] Recording to demo_2020-08-19_01_de_inferno
L 08/19/2020 - 01:186: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_hibernate_ms 20")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:186: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_hibernate_ms_vgui 20")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:186: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_hibernate_postgame_delay 5")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:186: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_hibernate_when_empty 1")


After i changed the map to inferno, the plugin dissapeared, but there is nothing on the log
sakizao is offline
kgns
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Old 08-19-2020 , 04:06   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakizao View Post
as you can see on the log file, there is no error report for the plugin, i will quote it:


L 08/19/2020 - 00:26:48: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_mincmdrate 128")
L 08/19/2020 - 00:26:48: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_minupdaterate 128")
L 08/19/2020 - 00:26:48: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_maxcmdrate 128")
L 08/19/2020 - 00:26:48: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_maxupdaterate 128")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:04:17: [basecommands.smx] "sakizao<3><STEAM_1:0:208977416><>" console command (cmdline "sm_advertisements_interval 180")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:14:42: [basecommands.smx] "sakizao<3><STEAM_1:0:208977416><>" changed map to "inferno"
L 08/19/2020 - 01:14:45: [SM] Changed map to "inferno"
L 08/19/2020 - 01:14:48: -------- Mapchange to de_inferno --------
L 08/19/2020 - 01:14:50: [weapons.smx] Inactive players' data has been deleted
L 08/19/2020 - 01:18:28: [pugsetup.smx] Recording to demo_2020-08-19_01_de_inferno
L 08/19/2020 - 01:186: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_hibernate_ms 20")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:186: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_hibernate_ms_vgui 20")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:186: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_hibernate_postgame_delay 5")
L 08/19/2020 - 01:186: [basecommands.smx] "Console<0><Console><Console>" console command (cmdline "sv_hibernate_when_empty 1")


After i changed the map to inferno, the plugin dissapeared, but there is nothing on the log
Source code for this plugin is public, and as you can see there's nothing that can move/remove/rename files in the code. So if the gloves.smx file is being removed/moved/renamed, it's certainly not this plugins behavior and it must be something else doing it. As you have very few plugins installed (and none of them seems to indicate they have any behavior to cause this), I would suggest you look for the cause at your physical machine / VPS that runs the server OR your server provider if you rent from a managed hosting company
__________________

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
kgns is offline
sakizao
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2020
Old 08-19-2020 , 09:00   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #166

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
Source code for this plugin is public, and as you can see there's nothing that can move/remove/rename files in the code. So if the gloves.smx file is being removed/moved/renamed, it's certainly not this plugins behavior and it must be something else doing it. As you have very few plugins installed (and none of them seems to indicate they have any behavior to cause this), I would suggest you look for the cause at your physical machine / VPS that runs the server OR your server provider if you rent from a managed hosting company

The server is rented. I believe it may be the host that is blocking the plugin. When I rented, I was informed that unapproved plugins could not be placed. But this is on the recommendation of the valve, and not as if the host forbade it ... I did the editing of the core.cfg file as requested, and the plugin works correctly when it is in the folder. Maybe reinstalling the server? Checking integrity?
Thanks for all the help!
sakizao is offline
mhcsgo
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2019
Old 09-05-2020 , 10:55   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #167

Hey kgns, can you please take a look at this bug?
https://imgur.com/a/cEaitwu

Described on github rep: https://github.com/kgns/gloves/issues/21
mhcsgo is offline
limitlesspluto
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2020
Old 09-06-2020 , 07:05   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #168

hello, can anyone teach me to edit the plugin commands please, i want to change !gloves to !gang
limitlesspluto is offline
FroGeX
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2020
Old 09-06-2020 , 07:29   Re: [CSGO] Gloves
Reply With Quote #169

find sm_gloves and replace it to sm_gang
FroGeX is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode