Reply With Quote #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by freamer View Post
Please, add one more punishment mode - amxbans support
Code:
					case AMXBANS:
					{

//amx_Banip 0 Freamer Test 
                                                server_cmd( "amx_banip ^"0^" ^"%s^" ^"Aimbot detected.^"" , szName)
						KickPlayer( inflictor , "[Aimbot Detector]", "An aimbot was detected on your machine" , "You have been banned permanently" ) 
					}
I will add that for the next release, thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eropid View Post
After using auto-watch for a while I noticed that it's really irritating when I want to check a player manually and I cannot do that because I don't know which player that's currently being watched..

So a small suggestion would be to simplify the whole thing and have it cancel the last check by itself when an admin writes amx_aimwatch <player>

That is removing the need for <0=disable | 1=enable>
Great idea, thank you. I will make it force a watch if the console command is used. There still is a need for manual enable\disable just incase you want to manually add or remove a watch on a player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redx6580 View Post
Just wondering, has there been any faults with this?

What's the chance that a non-aimbotting person will get banned in percentiles?
I have not thoroughly tested it. Unless the player holds the shoot button down constantly I don't see that many people getting falsely detected via recoil. Random spraying in the air could do it too but odds are slim.
Old 10-03-2008 , 06:34   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #112

No faults occured on my server so far. It`s not that sensitive yet. It might be because only 1 player can be monitored.

I`ve got some points on auto-watch feature.
I have the same problem as Eropid. Also I would suggest to lower auto-watch triggiring rates a bit,and it would be nice to monitor more than 1 player at once,for example 3 maximum,determined by cvar or define.

Another solution to Eropids and mines problem is to notify connected admin about what`s going on if there were no admins before. For example, print who is monitored atm and his points or anything else.
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 10-03-2008 , 10:38   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #113

Quote:
No faults occured on my server so far. It`s not that sensitive yet. It might be because only 1 player can be monitored.

I`ve got some points on auto-watch feature.
I have the same problem as Eropid. Also I would suggest to lower auto-watch triggiring rates a bit,and it would be nice to monitor more than 1 player at once,for example 3 maximum,determined by cvar or define.

Another solution to Eropids and mines problem is to notify connected admin about what`s going on if there were no admins before. For example, print who is monitored atm and his points or anything else.
That's no problem, it can easily be adjusted. In the next release, defines can now control the sensitivity entirely. Every value is adjustable in the "configuration" section of the plugin.

As for notifying connecting admins, great idea. I will add client_authorized and notify any connecting admins about any currently active watches.

The next release will also have the auto-shoot feature added which will force the watched player to shoot once the bot is spawned. This should force a detection if the player is using an aimbot. This will catch even the players who are careful with the shoot button

Thanks for the feedback
Old 10-03-2008 , 11:44   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #114

That would be good for the plugin, but for example i have the stupidest reflex, reloading after i kill somebody, if a cheater does that it will result in his aim at the bot without damaging it, of course this is a very slim chance.
I got a idea, you could check if the watched player aims at the bot for a specific amount of time, if so he gets 1 point
Old 10-03-2008 , 11:57   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehha View Post
That would be good for the plugin, but for example i have the stupidest reflex, reloading after i kill somebody, if a cheater does that it will result in his aim at the bot without damaging it, of course this is a very slim chance.
I got a idea, you could check if the watched player aims at the bot for a specific amount of time, if so he gets 1 point
I was thinking about that earlier. I'm sure it is possible to detect the aim jumping from the enemy up to the bot once spawned. I will look into this when I have time. That can eliminate the need to even consider shots fired.

If not, I think the way it is now is rather nice. A shot is fired 'instantly' when the bot is spawned so it will 9 out of 10 times happen before someone reloads. The shot fired isn't exactly instant upon bot spawn, the timing I used for testing is (BOT_STAY_TIME / 2) which does leave a slight pause before fire, but this can be lessened to be more accurate. I too have a habit of reloading at the end of a round but usually not as fast as the auto-shoot will react.

Here are changes for 0.7, let me know if anyone sees anything they think should be added\changed
PHP Code:
  v0.7

Removed log_amx when player is kicked during punishmentThe only log will be to plugin log file.
  - 
Added stomach as hitzone for bot bodyhit locationit was accidentally left out in original code.
  - 
Added constant variables for auto watch ratio pointsPlugin is now configurable entirely through constants below

Added 2 admin access flag constantsOne for notification of plugin actions and one for using amx_aimwatch command

Added AMXBAN to punishments

Removed usage of 1 admin (g_AdminRequest) for notificationNow notifies all online admins with NOTIFY access flag

Added usage of command amx_aimwatch with no parametersThis will return currently watched player (if any)
  - 
Added auto-shoot on watched player when bot is spawnedThis can help catch players who are careful with the shoot button

Result from amx_aimwatch command will now print to console instead of chat. If a watch is enabled\disabled on a player

all admins with NOTIFY flag will be notified in chat 

Last edited by Bugsy; 10-03-2008 at 12:00.
mahooo60
Old 10-03-2008 , 15:04   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #116

pls if u can make also that admin can create bot permanently by map.cfg
like by spectace he types that there and bot spawns there-permanently stays there.
Racoon
Old 10-03-2008 , 15:43   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahooo60 View Post
like by spectace he types that there and bot spawns there-permanently stays there.
Great idea! This plugin realy useful. I like the changes in v0.7
Send a message via ICQ to Racoon
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 10-03-2008 , 21:36   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #118

Quote:
Do you mean create a bot in a specified area, up in the air, and the bot stays there always?
Old 10-04-2008 , 02:40   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
I think the purpose of this plugin is a bit different and your idea is a bit out of a border. Bot will be visible by cheaters,false detections will occur.

Changes are good,but the plugin will cost a fortune ,if "Currently, only 1 player can be watched at a time." this wlill be fixed. Thank you for your work! Can`t wait to see new version in action

Last edited by freamer; 10-04-2008 at 02:47.
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 10-04-2008 , 07:40   Re: AimBot Detection
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
I think the purpose of this plugin is a bit different and your idea is a bit out of a border. Bot will be visible by cheaters,false detections will occur.

Changes are good,but the plugin will cost a fortune ,if "Currently, only 1 player can be watched at a time." this wlill be fixed. Thank you for your work! Can`t wait to see new version in action
I agree, I am hesitant to stray further than the current system that is used. As it is now, the cheater will not know anything is up until it is too late.

Multiple player support will be in an upcoming release. I did most of what I am going to do for v0.7 but I have to look over it before I upload. I will have it up by tomorrow.