Raised This Month: $238 Target: $400
 59% 

How to install Custom Player models


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
ToNNi
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Old 02-17-2020 , 23:48   How to install Custom Player models
Reply With Quote #1

how to install custom player models on server.
So that they work and there will be no error box and server crash
ToNNi is offline
flashing
Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Old 02-18-2020 , 09:31   Re: How to install Custom Player models
Reply With Quote #2

you need a custom player skin plugin like this https://github.com/safra36/PlayerSkin or any other like a store with custom player skins support like this https://github.com/Kxnrl/Store
also you need a fastdl web server for storing all the custom players skins files so that player can download the custom files at the time of joining the server

Last edited by flashing; 02-18-2020 at 09:32.
flashing is offline
ToNNi
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Old 02-18-2020 , 09:34   Re: How to install Custom Player models
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashing View Post
you need a custom player skin plugin like this https://github.com/safra36/PlayerSkin or any other like a store with custom player skins support like this https://github.com/Kxnrl/Store
also you need a fastdl web server for storing all the custom players skins files so that player can download the custom files at the time of joining the server
I want vip to have a custom player model option to take.

I have a VIP system enabled: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2647352
ToNNi is offline
flashing
Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Old 02-18-2020 , 09:41   Re: How to install Custom Player models
Reply With Quote #4

you can easily do that by assigning flag for vip player in both vip system and the players skins plugin
flashing is offline
ToNNi
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Old 02-18-2020 , 09:50   Re: How to install Custom Player models
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashing View Post
you can easily do that by assigning flag for vip player in both vip system and the players skins plugin
Yeah.
But I now put the player modelit server, etc ...
And just put the files where they belong etc ...
But does not work

How do I put those player models to work?
ToNNi is offline
flashing
Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Old 02-18-2020 , 09:58   Re: How to install Custom Player models
Reply With Quote #6

you need to add player skin files in your fastdl web server and on your game server too
also make sure you have enabled fastdl download in your server config, you should have this in your server config
sv_downloadurl "http://website_domain/csgo"
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_allowupload 1

and in sv_downloadurl make sure you have entered your fastdl web server's url or ip address correctly

Last edited by flashing; 02-18-2020 at 10:02.
flashing is offline
ToNNi
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Old 02-18-2020 , 13:52   Re: How to install Custom Player models
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashing View Post
you need to add player skin files in your fastdl web server and on your game server too
also make sure you have enabled fastdl download in your server config, you should have this in your server config
sv_downloadurl "http://website_domain/csgo"
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_allowupload 1

and in sv_downloadurl make sure you have entered your fastdl web server's url or ip address correctly
This has just been done.
But no player models still work.
Player custom models/Player models is crash the server.

I would now like to know how these player models need to be set up to work.

And yes, I putting up Fastdl and server models and materials in folders wherever they filut belongs. But it still didn't work

Last edited by ToNNi; 02-18-2020 at 22:04.
ToNNi is offline
flashing
Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Delhi, India
Old 02-19-2020 , 12:55   Re: How to install Custom Player models
Reply With Quote #8

what plugins are you using for the players skin?
can you check the error logs?
also make sure in the client console if the players custom files are even dowloading successfully or not
also for better crash report install this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=277703
__________________

        Discord: FLASHING#8548
              Steam
flashing is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode