Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Release Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]

Post New Thread Reply   

FluxyLynx
Old 05-18-2020 , 11:00   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #721

Any dark themes for this?
Mester Skunk
Old 05-25-2020 , 08:27   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #722

I get this mistake when trying to make a group

We ran into an unhandled exception. Exiting, Failed to create group. SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'group_id' cannot be null

can you help?
Old 05-26-2020 , 06:19   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #723

I got it working. Now I get the mistake:

We ran into an unhandled exception. Exiting, Call to undefined function bcmul()

Can anyone help with this?
Old 05-26-2020 , 07:53   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #724

Well, I got it working...

I'll post the solutions here:

Wrong password/username:
Make sure to have added a admin group, and connected yourself to it. The group name must be the same as in the config.php file (SB_ADMINS)

Can't create group:
Make sure you made test admin users, with a custom server admin group, in sourcemod, with default steam-id's:
STEAM_0:1:111111, STEAM_0:1:111112, STEAM_0:1:111113
Each steam-ID needs a custom flag - use these steam-id's to create a group for their specifik connected admin group (STEAM_0:1:111111 is connected to group "admin" - using this steam ID will create a group called admin)

We ran into an unhandled exception. Exiting, Call to undefined function bcmul():
This mistake means that you don't have php-bcmath installed on you server - on CentOS use sudo yum install php-bcmath

Hope this helps people, who made dumb mistakes and are new to this system!
Old 05-31-2020 , 13:25   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #725

I've installed it just as the manual says, though I can't login to the admin page?
Database is up and /dev is updating steamids, yet it doesn't work?
Worth to say that /dev also produces an error log:

Quote:
[31-May-2020 11:28:41 America/New_York] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/seveisdr/public_html/donate/dev/sb_update.php on line 65
[31-May-2020 11:28:41 America/New_York] PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/seveisdr/public_html/donate/dev/sb_update.php on line 65
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2023 , 16:02   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mester Skunk View Post
Well, I got it working...

I'll post the solutions here:

Wrong password/username:
Make sure to have added a admin group, and connected yourself to it. The group name must be the same as in the config.php file (SB_ADMINS)
Other notes:
Make sure the "salt" phrase matches the "salt" phrase in sourcebans config.php. Mine still hashed it wrong, so i made a single admin account for access to the donations admin pg, then overrode the hashed password in SB database with what donations pg spit out for a hash for the correct pw. So, it seems the issue is in the hashing. If you had other means of access control, you could instead edit the PHP to directly enter the correct hashed pw for the account you set up.

Adding groups:
Also, when there are no groups, the message telling you so pushed the input box to add one to the far right, where it is covered by some invisible side panel. My quick fix was to inspect/edit of the page HTML to delete the "you have no groups" element, which then shifted the input box to the middle of the page. You could instead try to add a line break or edit the actual page to left justify and have the line break for a more permanent solution, but once you add one group, that element goes away anyways, so it is a one-time fix.