0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

Yannick292
Old 06-02-2013 , 15:08   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
After you reinstall Yannick292, you shouldn't need the file game.cstrike.ext.dll. It's been replaced by game.cstrike.ext.2.ep2v.dll. If you get an error asking for the old file, then something else is asking for it, probably another extension or plugin, and the item that is asking for it is out of date.

Thanks you, I reinstalled my server a few minutes ago, with metamod : source 1.9.1, sourcemod 1.5.0 and the latest build of gungame plugin, There is no other plugin plugins installed but can't load ... because of the same file than before. Any idea ? I have some troubles connecting steam to Internet so my css may not be up to date. I'll try to update it as soon as I can, can it be the origin of the problem ?
altex
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2013 , 15:14   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4212

you need uptodate server
Old 06-03-2013 , 00:26   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannick292 View Post
Thanks you, I reinstalled my server a few minutes ago, with metamod : source 1.9.1, sourcemod 1.5.0 and the latest build of gungame plugin, There is no other plugin plugins installed but can't load ... because of the same file than before. Any idea ? I have some troubles connecting steam to Internet so my css may not be up to date. I'll try to update it as soon as I can, can it be the origin of the problem ?
I think Altex has it right, udpate SRCDS.exe. You need to do it using SteamCMD now, you can't use HLDSUPDATETOOL.exe. My output of the version command looks like this:
Code:
version
Protocol version 24
Exe version 1765266 (cstrike)
Exe build: 15:52:28 May 16 2013 (5304) (240)
If yours is different, you need to update your server, and then, unfortunately, you might have to reinstall MM:S and SM again, as some folders changed. Here is a place to start: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
Yannick292
Old 06-03-2013 , 11:19   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4214

Thank you for answering, I'll try it as soon as I will be back home. If the problem is just that my server isn't up to date then that's fine
katoww
Old 06-04-2013 , 18:27   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
Like Altex said, gg_enable is a server command, so you should be able to execute it the way you execute other server commands. The output you listed looks like game console output. Here's a few things on that:

1. I don't see the main plugin, GunGame:SM or GunGame:SM (with SDK Hooks support) in your list. One or the other is required, but do not use both.
2. The images look like the user console. You can issue server commands via RCON from that console, but only to a working server. Do you have a working server? This means an installation of SRCDS.exe (or however it's done now on Steampipe), not clicking Create Server inside the game, which only creates a local practice server.
3. If that is the GUI version of the server, everyone says that it sucks - I've never used it, but the overall recommendation is to use the console version.
Hi,

Thank you for your help.

For the first point, what do I need to do to add the plugin GunGame:SM ? I havn't read about how to set it. Is it files to add to the install directory or a setting into a config file?

Quote:
Installation
----------------------------------------------------
  • Install Metamod:Source.
  • Install SourceMod.
  • (Optional, not required by default) Install SDK Hooks.
  • Upload the "addons", "sound", and "cfg" into your "cstrike" folder for CS:Source
  • Config "gungame.config.txt" and "gungame.equip.txt" to your liking in "cfg/gungame/<css|csgo>/"
  • (Optional, not required by default) If you installed SDK Hooks, remove "gungame.smx" from "plugins" folder
    and add "gungame_sdkhooks.smx" from "disabled" info "plugins" folder.
  • Restart your server.
For the second point, yes it's the user console. I launch the client with -console option into steam. My server is on a dedicated server (another machine) under linux, so it' not a gui version.

So the issue seems to be the missing plugins. I'havn't installed anything else as what appears into the installation procedure. Do I need to install each "mendatory plugins" by myself or are they already into the base GunGame mode archive? Is there any tutorial to install/reinstall them?

And about the 4th point of the install procedure, what do you mean? Should I not have installed Metamod and SourceMode directly into cstrike (server side) folder? You say to upload folders at this state. Is it made into the mind that the directories are prepared locally and then deployed on the server? Or does it mean something else?

And about 5th point, if I let the default config file "gungame.config.txt" , should it work or not?

Thank a lot!

Regards
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2013 , 07:24   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4216

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoww View Post
Hi,

Thank you for your help.

For the first point, what do I need to do to add the plugin GunGame:SM ? I havn't read about how to set it. Is it files to add to the install directory or a setting into a config file?

For the second point, yes it's the user console. I launch the client with -console option into steam. My server is on a dedicated server (another machine) under linux, so it' not a gui version.

So the issue seems to be the missing plugins. I'havn't installed anything else as what appears into the installation procedure. Do I need to install each "mendatory plugins" by myself or are they already into the base GunGame mode archive? Is there any tutorial to install/reinstall them?

And about the 4th point of the install procedure, what do you mean? Should I not have installed Metamod and SourceMode directly into cstrike (server side) folder? You say to upload folders at this state. Is it made into the mind that the directories are prepared locally and then deployed on the server? Or does it mean something else?

And about 5th point, if I let the default config file "gungame.config.txt" , should it work or not?

Thank a lot!

Regards
You need gungame.smx or gungame_sdkhooks.smx, both are included in the zip file. Of these 2, only use one by having it in ...\addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder. It would be installed there by merging the zip file on the first page of this thread into your server game directory, which is ...\cstrike\ for CS:S. With that plugin in the addons folder, your output from sm plugins list should show SM:GunGame in the list, this is how it prints out for gungame.smx.

The thing that bothers me is that in order for you to send any commands to the server using the in-game console, you should need to use RCON, even if the server machine is on the same local network as the client you are using. The command for sm plugin list you did here shouldn't even work. Perhaps you have installed sourcemod to your client machine as well, that might be the issue, I don't know, but I don't see how you could possibly get an accurate sm plugins list report from a client machine's console without using RCON. I haven't used RCON in quite awhile, and I'm thinking that you need to send the rcon prefix with each command. If you are using RCON (correctly) there, just ignore what I'm saying about RCON.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
kaylas
Old 06-07-2013 , 05:23   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4217

Hi!

I'm having a problem... the game is never ending when i type "timeleft" CSDM says "This is the last round" i have removed all the objectives so the timer is stuck on 0:00.
apothegm
Old 06-09-2013 , 00:13   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4218

Quote:
Originally Posted by altex View Post
okay okay
i'll implement it
Sorry to bug you altex, but did you ever get around to implementing the ability to have multiple "Triple" kill comma-separated sound files that are played at random like it does for "Winner"?
altex
Veteran Member
Old 06-09-2013 , 04:32   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4219

Quote:
Originally Posted by apothegm View Post
Sorry to bug you altex, but did you ever get around to implementing the ability to have multiple "Triple" kill comma-separated sound files that are played at random like it does for "Winner"?
i didn't finish it yet
there are many bugs that have high priority
sorry
Old 06-09-2013 , 13:44   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4220

I cant seem to get GG working on a non 24/7 GG server. I got the plugins to load:

54 "GunGame:SM Config Reader" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
55 "GunGame:SM (with SDK Hooks support)" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
56 "GunGame:SM Stats" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
57 "GunGame:SM Afk Management" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
58 "GunGame:SM Bot Protection" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
59 "GunGame:SM Display Winner" (1.2.12.0) by bl4nk, Otstrel.ru Team
60 "GunGame:SM Winner Logger" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
61 "GunGame:SM Map Vote Starter" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
62 "GunGame:SM TK Management" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
63 "GunGame:SM Warmup Configs Execution" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
64 "GunGame:SM Winner Effects" (1.2.12.0) by teame06-hat, Liam, Otstrel.ru Team
65 "DeathMatch:SM" (1.8.0) by Otstrel.ru Team, TigerOx, TechKnow
66 "DeathMatch:SM Elimination" (1.8.0) by Otstrel.ru Team
67 "DeathMatch:SM First Spawn" (1.8.0) by Otstrel.ru Team
68 "DeathMatch:SM Ragdoll Remover" (1.8.0) by Otstrel.ru Team, TigerOx, TechKnow
69 "DeathMatch:SM Spawn Protection" (1.8.0) by Otstrel.ru Team, TigerOx, TechKnow
70 "DeathMatch:SM Preset Spawns" (1.8.0) by Otstrel.ru Team, TigerOx, TechKnow
71 "DeathMatch:SM Weapons Remover" (1.8.0) by Otstrel.ru Team, TigerOx, TechKnow
72 "Team Balance" (1.2) by Otstrel.ru Team
73 "EndRound Blocker" (1.0) by graczu_-
74 "Gungame: Show level as MVP stars" (1.0) by Jannik "Peace-Maker" Hartung

However, when in the server, GG is enabled and running but nothing ever happens. No one levels up, no one gets guns, ect. Only warmup round works. When I type sm_status I get [GunGame] Currently not implmented but when I type gg_enable I get [GunGame] is already enabled.

Here is my config:

http://pastebin.com/RQ1jpXLx

Am I doing something wrong?