devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2004 , 22:05  
Reply With Quote #11

Yea, they will work fine
Old 07-17-2004 , 18:29  
Reply With Quote #12

worked after i set sv_nsxamx 0

but after a map change it didn't work again, plugin shows as running but teh commands arn't working.

amx_marine just don't work no more.
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 07-17-2004 , 19:00  
Reply With Quote #13

make surve sv_nsx 0 is in server.cfg
Better yet, replace
Code:
new username[64] //User name of player new targetname[64] //Name of target public plugin_init() {    register_plugin("NsX-NS","0.1","devicenull")    register_cvar("nsx_version","0.1")       register_cvar("nsx_ns","0.1")    register_cvar("sv_nsxamx","1")    if (get_cvar_float("sv_nsxamx")==1){    register_concmd("nsx_teamone","forceteam_one",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team one (marines)")    register_concmd("nsx_teamtwo","forceteam_two",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team two (aliens)")    register_concmd("nsx_readyroom","forceteam_rr",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to the readyroom")    register_concmd("nsx_pain","forceteam_all",ACCESS_TEAM," Randoms everyone (bind of pain)")    register_concmd("nsx_uncomm","remove_commander",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Removes user from the comm chair")    register_concmd("nsx_skulk","make_skulk",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Makes the user a skulk")    } else {    register_concmd("amx_marine","forceteam_one",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team one (marines)")    register_concmd("amx_alien","forceteam_two",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team two (aliens)")    register_concmd("amx_readyroom","forceteam_rr",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to the readyroom")    register_concmd("amx_random","forceteam_all",ACCESS_TEAM," Randoms everyone")    register_concmd("amx_uncomm","remove_commander",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Removes user from the comm chair")    register_concmd("amx_skulk","make_skulk",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Makes the user a skulk")    } }
with
Code:
new username[64] //User name of player new targetname[64] //Name of target public plugin_init() {    register_plugin("NsX-NS","0.1","devicenull")    register_cvar("nsx_version","0.1")       register_cvar("nsx_ns","0.1")    register_concmd("amx_marine","forceteam_one",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team one (marines)")    register_concmd("amx_alien","forceteam_two",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to team two (aliens)")    register_concmd("amx_readyroom","forceteam_rr",ACCESS_TEAM," <user> Switches user to the readyroom")    register_concmd("amx_random","forceteam_all",ACCESS_TEAM," Randoms everyone")    register_concmd("amx_uncomm","remove_commander",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Removes user from the comm chair")    register_concmd("amx_skulk","make_skulk",ACCESS_COMM," <user> Makes the user a skulk")    }
Old 07-18-2004 , 08:53  
Reply With Quote #14

random feature not working now.
skulk don't work or uncomm.

rest do

says it's done command but doen't do it

error 10 - line 143 - task 3
zippy
Old 07-18-2004 , 09:06  
Reply With Quote #15

removed coz he done when i done
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2004 , 18:59  
Reply With Quote #16

amx_random doesnt work?
Hmm... I'll have to take a look at that
Old 07-18-2004 , 20:58  
Reply With Quote #17

Is it really necessary to have to include the comm's name to eject him? Because I know -mE- on modNS.org had a modified uncomm version where you didn't need to specify class, but it used NS2AMX (don't know if that's needed).
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 07-18-2004 , 21:01  
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph
Is it really necessary to have to include the comm's name to eject him? Because I know -mE- on modNS.org had a modified uncomm version where you didn't need to specify class, but it used NS2AMX (don't know if that's needed).
It's possible to do it the other way, I don't know how to check if a player is the commander in a way that won't be looping through all 32 players every time the plugin is used..
I could just execute stopcommandermode on every person on the server
Old 07-19-2004 , 13:51  
Reply With Quote #19

amx_skulk
amx_random
amx_uncomm

still does not work
devicenull
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2004 , 14:07  
Reply With Quote #20

I'll look at them when b5 comes out.. no sense doing something I would probably have to change