Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Hero: Iceman v2.0

Post New Thread Reply   

FLASHBANGER14
Old 11-17-2004 , 20:48  
Reply With Quote #21

I need a 9.8 amx version of this plz lol
Send a message via AIM to FLASHBANGER14 Send a message via MSN to FLASHBANGER14 Send a message via Yahoo to FLASHBANGER14
Chivas2973
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2004 , 22:23  
Reply With Quote #22

I agree, I would really like to try this on 9.8a
Old 11-18-2004 , 02:39  
Reply With Quote #23

Hmmm... Well, I'm completely new to the "small" language, but I'm a senior in highschool, and I've taken two computer programming courses, and "small" is basically C++, but with a few differences. I have no idea how to convert to the lesser versions, since I started out with amxmodx, I have no experience with the other ones.

If someone could convert it for me, that'd be great.

Thanks for the feedback folks.
Old 11-20-2004 , 09:39   Re: Hero: Iceman v2
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojiro
Alright, here we go agian.
This is my second hero, and my third time trying to post this, I guess I forgot all about how the header has to be and everything. Anyway, I've made iceman version 2.0, peep it.

Iceman v2.0
Name: Robert Drake
Codename: Iceman
Information: Iceman has the innate ability to lower his body temperature internally and externally to temperatures lower than -100 F in seconds. He can use this ability manifest a sheet of ice that is used to protect him. He can even project his powers and create objects such as icicle shards that he uses as projectile weapons, shield, and ice bridges. (And apparently, now a days, so my friend told me, he's nearly immortal because he can reassemble himself from water particles in the air, so lame.)

In Game Ability
Ice Trail: Iceman uses his abilities to create a trail of ice beneath him, allowing him to traverse anywhere at the cost of energy.

Creator Notes: I tell you people, I had the HARDEST time figuring out how to make such a (seemingly) simple character. Mostly because... well, you can make a beam trail... but the beam trail goes ONLY at the origin... and that is the center of your body, unfortunatly. I had to make a seperate entity, attach the beam to it, make sure the entity dies and such, had to make it follow the caster, etc... etc... I originally gave the entity the same velocity and angle that iceman gets... however, you can hold the back button... and it'd slow you some, so the entity would slowly go in front of you... so that didn't work out too well, or if you were floating and hit someone, the entity would keep going, but you wouldn't. So, I decided to just set the origin of the entity every interval, which is 0.1 seconds. This, however, didn't work out too well just because of how low the beam was, so, if you walked on the ground for an extended length of time, the entity would stop, and the trail would dissapear. So, I eventually had to set the entity at JUST the right height so it wouldn't conflict with the ground, and would also look like it's at your feet. All of which I have NOT previously learned to do, so with help from the soccer freak and forge scripts, I figured out how to make it work.

The thing creates a blue trail at your feet, teleport particle effects as it is being created, and while you are using the ability you get a spiffy light blue glow shell. Thats basically it, enjoy.

shconfig.cfg CVARS
Code:
//Ice Man
iceman2_level 0
iceman2_timer 0.1			//How often (seconds) to run the loop
iceman2_maxspeed 425		//Max Speed
iceman2_armorfuel 1			//Uses armor as fuel
iceman2_fuelcost 4			//How much armor does it cost per firing
iceman2_armor 100			//How much armor does ironman start with?
*OFFTOPIC!*Can you learn me making a hero*OFFTOPIC!* Oke i didnt try it becus i know i cant. I cant install any fukcing hero and they are so cool. So i just ask in the offtopic sentence. CAN YOU LEARN IT ME? [email protected]. Add me and learn me
HermanB
Old 11-20-2004 , 11:33   Re: its fine
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperBowser1337
meh ive used this hero its alright its baiscly the same thing as flying with superman cept it uses up your AP
sucking hero.... Can you help ME create a hero? I cant create one becuz i dont know how HAHA! plz help me....
MTS Steel DrAgoN
Veteran Member
Old 11-20-2004 , 13:10  
Reply With Quote #26

STOP SPAMMING DUMBASS
i hope you get banned
Send a message via AIM to MTS Steel DrAgoN
ArtofDrowning07
Old 11-20-2004 , 14:00  
Reply With Quote #27

personally i think this hero is really cool, great work
LUNCHBOX!!!
Old 11-20-2004 , 15:10  
Reply With Quote #28

Well do you mean hermanB??
That guy is my hero
Offtopic
Kojiro
Old 11-20-2004 , 16:43  
Reply With Quote #29

...Herman, read the tutorials.

Sorry to bring this more off topic.
Old 04-16-2005 , 14:30  
Reply With Quote #30

Hmmm i thought this hero worked with 0.9.9..

Sorry for my english..