Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.4.1, 19.11.2013)

Post New Thread Reply   

Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 04-20-2011 , 14:37   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.2 Updated 20.04.2011
Reply With Quote #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by ougogo View Post
Hello,

I would like to know if it was possible to ensure that by the end of each round, the losing team did more than the knife as a weapon.

Also, would it be possible to put color in the HUD at the bottom of the screen? This easy to read without having to download the client fix.
It's not possible currently. Will add that option. rediem talked about not ending the round, but strip the losing team to knife and let the winning team kill them all. The losing team won't respawn until new round. That would humiliate the losing team even further and would delay the start new round.
So you only want to strip the players to knife, but still end the round, right?

No, it's not possible to change the color of a hint. You've got an idea how to clear the output to make it more readable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro100_Steam View Post
Кто может выложить рабочий мод для css v60? (Russian)
Who can lay out the worker of fashions for css v60? (English)
Don't understand what you're saying, but css v60 sounds like nosteam so i'm not even trying.
Old 04-20-2011 , 14:54   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.2 Updated 20.04.2011
Reply With Quote #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
It's not possible currently. Will add that option. rediem talked about not ending the round, but strip the losing team to knife and let the winning team kill them all. The losing team won't respawn until new round. That would humiliate the losing team even further and would delay the start new round.

No, it's not possible to change the color of a hint. You've got an idea how to clear the output to make it more readable?

Don't understand what you're saying, but css v60 sounds like nosteam so i'm not even trying.
I don't understand English and I translate through the translator. And so at me server Steam
bandit
Old 04-20-2011 , 15:00   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (1.1 Updated 20.04.2011)
Reply With Quote #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaskull View Post
I don't know why but my server get crashed :S any way to see if it's the mod ? :S
if you can place your log files here we can look at them and help you
Send a message via MSN to bandit
Peace-Maker
Old 04-20-2011 , 15:00   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.2 Updated 20.04.2011
Reply With Quote #124

You seem to be familiar with different css versions, since steam only players don't have to worry about the client version. But anyways, google translates your message to
Quote:
Who can put a working mod for css v60?
There are lot's of people out there, who're able to do working modifications to css and other games.

If you want to compile yourself, you only have to compile smconquest.sp, since the other files are included in there.
Old 04-20-2011 , 15:47   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.2 Updated 20.04.2011
Reply With Quote #125

Quote:

Yes, like that the winner can more easily make frags ^ ^

In contrast to Hint, no, I have no ideas to make it more readable, sorry.

Cordially,

Hugo
bzz0
Old 04-20-2011 , 17:02   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.2 Updated 20.04.2011
Reply With Quote #126

Peace-Maker - I saw that you removed the feature, that grenades falls out on players death. Why did you revert it back? Not so pleasant to play, when so much HE is on the ground.

Feature request:
After the respawn player should not have a knife, but a primary weapon active.

Last edited by bzz0; 04-20-2011 at 17:07.
asd3344
Old 04-20-2011 , 17:16   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (1.0)
Reply With Quote #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
Ah, put
Code:
mp_ignore_round_win_conditions 0
in rcon.
thanks g.j
Peace-Maker
Old 04-20-2011 , 17:28   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.2 Updated 20.04.2011
Reply With Quote #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzz0 View Post
Peace-Maker - I saw that you removed the feature, that grenades falls out on players death. Why did you revert it back? Not so pleasant to play, when so much HE is on the ground.

Feature request:
After the respawn player should not have a knife, but a primary weapon active.
I wrote a comment in the code about the nades iirc.
Quote:
// Drop grenades.
// Need to do that, since we actually "drop" the grenade, when throwing it.
// If we "block" it here, it still get's thrown, but the player don't change to his previous weapon, but stays empty-handed :O
// We can remove them later on, with our OnRemoveWeapons timer
return Plugin_Continue;
You'll need to decrease sm_conquest_removedroppedweapons then. I'll think about a better way by now.

I just had the same thought and the weapon switching is already in there
Old 04-20-2011 , 19:22   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.2 Updated 20.04.2011
Reply With Quote #129

Great additional with the sound config and the lights that flash indicating what team has the flag. Very impressed.

Still having an issue with disappearing weapons.
It only occurs occasionally to players.
They spawn with a weapons but you cant see it,
and, they lose the he or smoke grenade.

the good news is..NO ERRORS IN THE LOGS!!

Woohoo!!

I am going to try the speed and health next
Send a message via MSN to bandit
ougogo
Old 04-21-2011 , 07:01   Re: [CS:S] SM:Conquest - Conquer flags on maps to win (Version 1.2 Updated 20.04.2011
Reply With Quote #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by ougogo View Post
Yes, like that the winner can more easily make frags ^ ^

In contrast to Hint, no, I have no ideas to make it more readable, sorry.

Cordially,

Hugo
Just so it does not fall into oblivion ^^

I also noticed that you can buy weapons via the usual menu. And therefore flash ....

I wish we could only buy anything, just choose a class. That's why I delete the file smconquest_buymenu.cfg, but it is still possible to buy weapons .... how to prevent anyone from buying guns?

Cordially,

Hugo