Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - General

Post New Thread Reply   

SHIELD755
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2024 , 23:05   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #21

Maybe at least 3 days need to passed since account creation to do any comment or posts ( idk if it exists )

if(g_iUserCooldown[id] < get_gametime() + 259200) xD

Last edited by SHIELD755; 03-16-2024 at 23:05.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 03-17-2024 , 06:42   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #22

The staff has been busy, I don’t think there will be any anti-spam changes soon.
The proper solution would be Bugsy selecting more one or two moderators.
On AMXX, approval system could also be removed and become like sourcemod. If it’s bad, unapproved. Else let it be.
I mean, what’s the point of having approved plugins if there are no approvals for years?
Hamlet’s job would become much easier to handle by himself and forum would get cleaner.
Old 03-17-2024 , 12:42   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #23

-> The forum does not support No-Steam.

-> The forum does not charge a $3 fee, in order to be more inclusive.
-> Valve games costs more than $3.
-> A visitor who is not able to pay a $3 fee is not able to buy Valve games.

-> The forum does support No-Steam.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 03-17-2024 , 13:14   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #24

What non-steam has to do with this? This is an open source community, i don’t know why you are insisting on it.
“ The term open source refers to any program whose source code is made available for use or modification as users or other developers see fit. Unlike proprietary software, open source software is computer software that is developed as a public, open collaboration and made freely available to the public.”
Old 03-17-2024 , 16:03   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
What non-steam has to do with this? This is an open source community, i don’t know why you are insisting on it.
“ The term open source refers to any program whose source code is made available for use or modification as users or other developers see fit. Unlike proprietary software, open source software is computer software that is developed as a public, open collaboration and made freely available to the public.”
It's like you are really bad with logics.

And what's the point of this comment: "The term open source..."

"We never knew what open source is in our life. A lot of thanks for this very useful information!"
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 03-17-2024 , 16:37   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #26

My logics are bad? You want the community to stop being open source just because people pay for games. Guess what, games were always paid. If the staff wanted to charge people to create accounts they would have already made it on the past, back when the community was super active. Just stop your non-sense talk, your suggestion goes against everything this community stands for.
Old 03-17-2024 , 17:53   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #27

As We've said before, it's better for you to say nothing.

Do you remember how many bullshit you added in this thread https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=105030 when our first post on it already clearly explained the reason the stuff not worked?

You came to that thread just like you know everything, and in the end it was just like We were teaching a novice.

For someone who created an account in this forum in 2012 and denotes no much knowledge about runtime, does not cache results from natives and still ignoring even in the most called forwards, the slowness of your understanding is considerable high.

"AlliedModders is an open-source development community. We are focused on server-side modifications to any and all games on the Half-Life 1 and Half-Life 2 platforms"

So what else you want to expect from a visitor in this forum? What kind of subject?

Our post before yours already points out everything.

The forum has open source stuff. Files are freely accessible and downloadable, no need to sign-up or even a password to get access.

Which obviously does not mean posting stuff on the forum has to follow the same principia.

What the heck are you talking about?

People will still access the stuff for free.
Who said the forum will sell plugin scripts?

It's a suggestion for security enhancement and for a better experience for the forum users who are here with the desire to see only stuff related to the content they love and not spending their time reading, reporting and deleting unrelated stuff.

You do not need to comment anything else when something is already enough.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 03-17-2024 , 19:03   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #28

I don’t know why your first account got banned but i am pretty sure it was reasonable. Again, what does that thread has to do with this topic? You are always arguing and derailing off-topic trying to make a point at all cost. This community will never charge users, i’ve been here for long enough to know it. That isn’t an option and you would know if you tried to read the forum rules and objectives.

There are several people here with 0 programming background that manage to learn some cool stuff. If you don’t like it this way feel free to respect whoever banned your first account and don’t come back to this forum. But don’t come here demanding the forum to change it’s community essence just because you don’t like to report spambots.
Old 03-17-2024 , 19:43   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
I don’t know why your first account got banned but i am pretty sure it was reasonable. Again, what does that thread has to do with this topic? You are always arguing and derailing off-topic trying to make a point at all cost. This community will never charge users, i’ve been here for long enough to know it. That isn’t an option and you would know if you tried to read the forum rules and objectives.

There are several people here with 0 programming background that manage to learn some cool stuff. If you don’t like it this way feel free to respect whoever banned your first account and don’t come back to this forum. But don’t come here demanding the forum to change it’s community essence just because you don’t like to report spambots.
You should be ashamed to return to this topic.

Anyone who read our previous post has already seen that you confuse people and continue to confuse them by saying that charging a fee to open a account in the forum means blocking access to files and pages.

Anyone can see the amount of time you make us waste due to your own problems.

And about our account, you hate our presence in the forum.

But don't worry, We will be here forever.
asherkin
SourceMod Developer
Old 03-18-2024 , 11:01   Re: is this site get hacked? an invalid thread and user appears in Sourcemod - Genera
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neeeeeeeeeel.- View Post
I've also manage a forum and adding captcha to <1 month old or <50 posts accounts reduced spam drastically.
This is the drastically reduced amount of spam - approximately 90% of spam post attempts are blocked by the existing automated measures.