Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-12-2020 , 08:09   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssz View Post
I know but when I add the plugin my friends say I will get my token banned and won't be able to make a new one but some other people say they stopped banning tokens. So I didn't know who to trust
The answer is easy, do you prefer to trust your steam friends who don't even know that AlliedModders exists, or in the development of the plugin, and users who have used it for years and claim that it doesn't generate a ban token? Remember, bans tokens are not being applied right now, but in the future we cannot guarantee anything, steam can ban it again at any time, so the best solution for you is to buy a new csgo account just for the token, or use yours and wait never to return the bans, it’s up to you.
degrees9871
Old 02-14-2020 , 05:30   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1162

skins settings resets after games updates. Is there a way to export setting somewhere & add an option to randomize skins for all the weapons at once?
ToNNi
Old 02-20-2020 , 03:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1163

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgns View Post
no, those weapons are not any players. only player weapons get automatically skinned.

if you have any doubts as to how the plugin should be functioning; assume you bought a legitimate skin for your AK47, would a skinless AK47 on the ground change its skin suddenly when you pick it up from the ground just because you have an AK47 skin equipped on your loadout? the answer would be no (tested it some years ago)
This script works.
And it works through a database if one server uses it.

But as soon as you tell that Combat Surf and AWP only server should use the same database table for this script, this script will break down.

So get this fix
kgns
Old 02-20-2020 , 05:03   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1164

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToNNi View Post
This script works.
And it works through a database if one server uses it.

But as soon as you tell that Combat Surf and AWP only server should use the same database table for this script, this script will break down.

So get this fix
didn't make any sense, please try again

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
dyxL
Old 02-20-2020 , 19:25   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1165

hello sometimes players are getting two or more knife how can i fix it ?
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-20-2020 , 20:45   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyxL View Post
hello sometimes players are getting two or more knife how can i fix it ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiciaN View Post
Hey. I installed the plugin and it works fine.
But I have a problem. Whenever I survive the round, the next round I get +1 knife in my pocket, and this goes on and on. Any way to fix this?

EDIT: Problem solved, looked back in the comments!

If you have this problem type mp_equipment_reset_rounds 1 in console.
Roo7
Old 02-21-2020 , 19:57   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1167

HeyGuys

Is there a local stored file with my skin loadout with this plugin?
I would like to create different loadouts and switch them by change of file if possible.

Also i have heard about a similar plugin with the "!pk" command.
Do you maybe know it?
Could you send me the link and explain the differences please?
I didn't manage to find it so far. :S

Last question is somewhat off-topic but do you maybe know how many different seeds are possible for a knife? For example a Bayonet Case Hardened.

Great job and thank you very much.

Last edited by Roo7; 02-21-2020 at 19:57.
e_zhuravlev
Old 02-26-2020 , 22:22   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1168

@kgns Hello! Sorry bad ENG. You fix StatTrack to live update?

Last edited by e_zhuravlev; 02-27-2020 at 03:10.
kgns
Old 02-27-2020 , 04:04   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1169

Quote:
Originally Posted by e_zhuravlev View Post
@kgns Hello! Sorry bad ENG. You fix StatTrack to live update?
nope

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
Enzyoo
Old 03-06-2020 , 08:50   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #1170

Latest version doesn't seem to work.

Selecting knives leaves the menu open with the item selected but does not grant you the knife and doesn't close the menu upon selection.

No error in the logs or console as far as I can see.