Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Mix Maker - Help with camera animation

Post New Thread Reply   

LasGurisadas
Old 04-28-2024 , 19:39   Mix Maker - Help with camera animation
Reply With Quote #1

Good evening guys, I was once in an automix on a server and I saw that when it started it had an animation similar to this.
How can I replicate this, for example, in the mix maker, or how could I achieve similar results to implement other ideas?
This post has already been ignored many times so if you answer me I would really appreciate it <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Xe..._channel=EFFEX

HOW COULD I REPLICATE IT??

Last edited by LasGurisadas; 04-28-2024 at 19:40.
Natsheh
Veteran Member
Old 04-29-2024 , 12:09   Re: Mix Maker - Help with camera animation
Reply With Quote #2

Isn't obvious ?

He/She's using custom model animations as well an entity ( camera ).

If you want someone to do it for you post in the right section, otherwise post what've you tried....
@VIP System 100% done !

Send a message via MSN to Natsheh Send a message via Skype™ to Natsheh
EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 04-29-2024 , 12:33   Re: Mix Maker - Help with camera animation
Reply With Quote #3

As Natsheh said, I used the custom models already avaliable on google that contains the animations. All I had to do was select the nicest animations that could fit in the auto-mix system (some of they were too gay).

The effect is basically custom points. The center is the one that the camera will start from, just reverse it's angle to look at the players, set a task each X seconds to sequencially decrease the camera speed until it completely stops and work with the timing to make everything work together.

Not hard at all, the only problem is having to register the points for each map.

• Discord: EFFEXo#8850 • Steam: EFFEXo
LasGurisadas
Old 04-30-2024 , 13:34   Re: Mix Maker - Help with camera animation
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
Isn't obvious ?

He/She's using custom model animations as well an entity ( camera ).

If you want someone to do it for you post in the right section, otherwise post what've you tried....
Okay, I don't have much experience programming so something obvious like moving entities and the camera seems incredible to me haha. Thanks anyway for answering me and for the help ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFx View Post
As Natsheh said, I used the custom models already avaliable on google that contains the animations. All I had to do was select the nicest animations that could fit in the auto-mix system (some of they were too gay).

The effect is basically custom points. The center is the one that the camera will start from, just reverse it's angle to look at the players, set a task each X seconds to sequencially decrease the camera speed until it completely stops and work with the timing to make everything work together.

Not hard at all, the only problem is having to register the points for each map.
How satisfying that the creator of the animation tells me how he did it hahaha, thank you very much, something so simple seems very cool to me and thank you for explaining it to me ^^