0.91a
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Upon tank spawn, the tank will be frozen and ghosted until a player takes over.
    Old 12-16-2009 , 03:16   [L4D2] Ghost Tank Lite
    Reply With Quote #1

Ghost Tank Lite

About:
    By now you have probably already heard or tried my Ghost Tank plugin for L4D. Simple stuff that I believed the tank need as the AI is really shitty.

But as time went on I began to play more and more with friends, and stopped pubbing all together. This is when I realized my Ghost Tank was a bit... well bloated with stuff I didn't need for my friends matches.

So Ghost Tank Lite was born as a offspring of my Ghost Tank plugin. It’s pretty simple. The tank is frozen and ghosted until player takes control.
    Rock throw is disabled for the AI, incapacitated fix by DrThunder included, and of course features fire immunity for a short while.

Neither fire speed nor multi tank support. This is intended for L4D2, should work on L4D, but I claim the right to NOT provide support, encase it doesn't.

Description:
    Upon tank spawn, the tank will be frozen and ghosted until a player takes over.

Cvars:
    A configuration file will be automatically created for you upon first run, in /cfg/sourcemod/ called GhostTankLite.cfg
    Code:
    // Sets whether the plugin is active or not.
    // -
    // Default: "1"
    l4d2_gtl_enable "1"

// The amount of time the tank is fire immune (secs), after player takes control. 0 for disable fire immunity.
    // -
    // Default: "3.0"
    l4d2_gtl_fireimmune "3.0"

// Normally tanks would incap survivors on the spot. This fixes it and makes the Survivors still take a punch and fall back with force, before incapping them. All credits for this fix, goes to DrThunder on AlliedModders.
    // -
    l4d2_gtl_fixpunch "1"

// Sets whether the plugin will make the selection cvar use the old time for selecting the tank (4 sec in L4D2, 3 sec in L4D).
    // -
    l4d2_gtl_oldselecttime "1"
    Changelog:
    Code:
    Version 0.91a
    ~ Fixed entity validation

Version 0.91
    + Better tank death detection, for some reason the tank_killed event doesn't get fired (especially in finales) replaced with player_death.
    + Added option for use the old selection time for the tank (4 seconds in L4D2, 3 seconds in L4D).
    - Removed ghost cvar. Tanks will now be ghosted by default.
    ~ Set the default fire immune time to 3 seconds.

Version 0.90a
    ~ Accidentally removed a part of the code that prevented AI tanks throwing rocks, fixed.
    ~ Small changes in code and random fix ups

Version 0.90
    Initial release
    Version 0.90 - 48 Views
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (GhostTankLite v0.91a.sp - 4431 views - 9.9 KB)

Last edited by Mr. Zero; 02-06-2010 at 17:43.