Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Bonus Round Immunity

Post New Thread Reply   

serpentine
I don't have a problem
Old 05-13-2012 , 05:36   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #131

I'm using your version on my test server pepper, the buff banner effect is a nice addition.
Old 05-13-2012 , 14:53   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepper View Post
Yeah the Powerplay effect is cooler, but it's terribly bugged (sound issues every 3 rounds or so) and I didn't want to keep having to explain to the user how to reset the sound via console. So I thought somebody might find my plugin modification useful.
Agreed, it is bugged but it comes and goes.
deathcurse
Old 03-21-2013 , 08:11   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #133

Is it possible for applicable players to toggle this? Either via !settings or basic donator interface: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=145542
Old 03-28-2013 , 13:06   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antithasys View Post
There is a trunk version of this plugin available at it's project site.

You can download a copy of this is the repository there. The easiest way being with some SVN software. The new features include the following:
  • Changed immunity to give health on player_hurt
  • Allows immune players to rocket and grenade jump
  • Added Client Preferences menus (Requires clientpref.smx)
  • Allow clients to set end round color
  • Allow clients to disable plugin for them
  • Now ignores all damage done by spies during bonus round (Requires DukeHacks)

So this plugin will require client preferences and dukehacks in future releases. Feel free to test the current trunk version and report any errors.
Would it be possible to get a copy of this? Anyone using it?

All the SVN links are dead.
Veteran Member
Old 06-15-2013 , 18:51   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #135

I'm posting a version of this with a few tweaks I thought were needed. This is based on the original version, not the powerplay one (that powerplay bug is just annoying and I believe the uber doesn't even apply on round end).

Three things:
bri_mode cvar, which sets which kind of takedamage immune players receive (0 for godmode, 1 for buddha, 2 is normal damage, don't know what the rest are). You can change this at any time and players *should* automatically receive the updated takedamage property if they've got the old takedamage property on them.

"bonusroundimmunity" admin override has replaced the bri_charadminflag cvar, which no longer exists. This is now how you give access to bonus round immunity, and defaults to the reserved flag.

The plugin will only override takedamage if the current takedamage value of the client matches their immunity status (that is, I will only get my takedamage changed to <immunity value> if my takedamage is 2 at the time of the check for adding immunity, and I will only get my takedamage changed back to 2 if my takedamage is <immunity value> at the time of the check for removing immunity).

Let me know how it works.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (bonusroundimmunity.sp - 386 views - 4.6 KB)

All plugins: Randomizer/GiveWeapon, ModelManager, etc.
Post in plugin threads with questions.
Steam is for playing games.
You will be fed to javalia otherwise.
Psyduck likes replays.

Last edited by FlaminSarge; 06-15-2013 at 18:52.
ClassicGuzzi
Veteran Member
Old 08-21-2014 , 00:38   Re: [TF2] Bonus Round Immunity
Reply With Quote #136

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminSarge View Post
I'm posting a version of this with a few tweaks I thought were needed. This is based on the original version, not the powerplay one (that powerplay bug is just annoying and I believe the uber doesn't even apply on round end).

Three things:
bri_mode cvar, which sets which kind of takedamage immune players receive (0 for godmode, 1 for buddha, 2 is normal damage, don't know what the rest are). You can change this at any time and players *should* automatically receive the updated takedamage property if they've got the old takedamage property on them.

"bonusroundimmunity" admin override has replaced the bri_charadminflag cvar, which no longer exists. This is now how you give access to bonus round immunity, and defaults to the reserved flag.

The plugin will only override takedamage if the current takedamage value of the client matches their immunity status (that is, I will only get my takedamage changed to <immunity value> if my takedamage is 2 at the time of the check for adding immunity, and I will only get my takedamage changed back to 2 if my takedamage is <immunity value> at the time of the check for removing immunity).

Let me know how it works.
Is there any way to make that admins/donators have immunity only to normal players (so admins could damage others admins?)