Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Knife Arena Idea!

Post New Thread Reply   

FN_Productions
Old 08-30-2014 , 08:35   Knife Arena Idea!
Reply With Quote #1

Hi i was wondering something very cool maybe thats possible becuase i have seen before.
For DeathMatch *CSDM*

Do you think someone could create a plugin that on the map de_dust2 or anymap thats big could someone make a plugin where on the map it creates a circle or a arena where if you step inside it automatically strips your weapons leaving you with a knife and you can have a knife battle inside the ring and people out side the ring cannot shoot or kill the people that are knife batting inside ring and if you step out of ring it gives your weapons back.

does any one think this is possible even if someone knows how to do it but is lazy i will pay you.. this would be an amazing plugin for my server.
Send a message via Skype™ to FN_Productions
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 08-30-2014 , 10:32   Re: Knife Arena Idea!
Reply With Quote #2

the keyword is too common (knife*), but it's not a reason to avoid searching for it.
Old 08-30-2014 , 10:56   Re: Knife Arena Idea!
Reply With Quote #3

It's possible.
Old 08-30-2014 , 21:23   Re: Knife Arena Idea!
Reply With Quote #4

I do not mean to be rude ANTICHRISTUS but please stop replying to messages or posts becuase in reality you dont help at all your sitting here telling people to search for it and stuff dont you think ive already done that..?xD thats why i came here and looked if someone can make it im not a rude person but your replys are really stupid and annoying.....

i was looking for a message like kia sayings its possible i just looking for someone that could do it for me
Send a message via Skype™ to FN_Productions
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 08-31-2014 , 05:04   Re: Knife Arena Idea!
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FN_Productions View Post
.. please stop replying to messages or posts becuase in reality you dont help at all your sitting here telling people to search for it and stuff dont you think ive already done that..?
  • I don't say "search" without any valid keyword or method. major requests are made because people don't want to/know how to search.
  • if you already searched dosen't mean you did it correctly: searching in Google is THE bad choice.. searching randomly will give a huge result.. using the correct keyword/sub-forum & adding a wildcard character is a nice method.
  • and finally. if I'm annoying, add me to your ignore list (or I'll do it to never annoy you).