Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Free to use'n'share eBot + TS3 + CSGO installation scripts

Post New Thread Reply   

Xenoadria
Old 12-26-2018 , 19:01   Free to use'n'share eBot + TS3 + CSGO installation scripts
Reply With Quote #1

Hello AlliedModders. I want to share the scripts that my colleague made. Basically what this does is that it prepares Ubuntu 16 minimal installation with necessary updates/upgrades and then runs eBot/TS3/CSGO installations. This is actually really helpful for any TO's/admins since you basically get the "all in one" package with things that are required for any decent so called CSGO LAN Events.

Some of you guys out there probably know how to do this, or you are doing it manually, so perhaps it will provide you at least a little help.

You can find the script here: https://github.com/Flegma/ebot_ts3_csgo_install

Here is step by step what it does, however anyone with Linux knowledge can open install.sh and see what it does, but for others here is step by step.

Spoiler

You can see this script in action in video (He tested it on Amazon EC2 instance and his own VPS, both with Ubuntu 16 LTS Minimal) and everything is working, so if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact him on:

Twitter:flegmoar
Comment on reddit post I've linked on the bottom

Video is available here: https://youtu.be/y_SAvVlGOF0

Also, I don't know if it's allowed to share links of other forums/websites but it would be awesome if you could upvote his thread on reddit since I believe this is really helpful for every TO/admin and people should see it.
Reddit thread

I do hope you guys think that this is really useful.

Just some sort of disclaimer.
I am not, in anyway, trying to steal his work. Never in the post was mentioned my name or that I contributed. Not sharing the scripts on my own in order to harm him in any way, I am sharing them with his approval and as he stated in his tweet they are free to use and share.

Also if I broke any rules, tell me and I will instantly remove the parts that are violating the rules or even remove the thread if necessary

Last edited by Xenoadria; 12-26-2018 at 19:16.