Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Download,Wiki,Tracker Links

Post New Thread Reply   

Krillin
Old 08-20-2021 , 02:15   Re: Download,Wiki,Tracker Links
Reply With Quote #71

This set up used to be cut and dry. And I agree, so many forks out there. But it appears there isn't any activity or support here in over a year now. Again. With this global pandemic lately, one would think this would be busy as heck. Some of these questions have perfectly simple answers yet no one is answering them. We still use HLStatsx on our servers, just cannot figure out how others were able to get this working with CZERO, I have never seen HLSX:CE support CSCZ, so I am scratching my head looking at all the code. I have fixed my own code to keep this working with PHP 7.4 (HLSX:CE 1.6.3) but I refuse to get it working with PHP 8 as there were many changes and I would stay away from PHP 8 for the time being as it seems it is NOT very backward compatible and HLSX:CE may need to be rewritten for it.

That is my two cents for now. All this seems very overwhelming for the moment. Just saddens me to see this just wasting away in this digital world but this is just a fraction of what is not going on here.

Krillin

Last edited by Krillin; 08-20-2021 at 02:18.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-20-2021 , 20:23   Re: Download,Wiki,Tracker Links
Reply With Quote #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
This set up used to be cut and dry. And I agree, so many forks out there. But it appears there isn't any activity or support here in over a year now. Again. With this global pandemic lately, one would think this would be busy as heck. Some of these questions have perfectly simple answers yet no one is answering them. We still use HLStatsx on our servers, just cannot figure out how others were able to get this working with CZERO, I have never seen HLSX:CE support CSCZ, so I am scratching my head looking at all the code. I have fixed my own code to keep this working with PHP 7.4 (HLSX:CE 1.6.3) but I refuse to get it working with PHP 8 as there were many changes and I would stay away from PHP 8 for the time being as it seems it is NOT very backward compatible and HLSX:CE may need to be rewritten for it.

That is my two cents for now. All this seems very overwhelming for the moment. Just saddens me to see this just wasting away in this digital world but this is just a fraction of what is not going on here.

Krillin
Tried, checked this version? https://github.com/NomisCZ/hlstatsx-community-edition
ghostdlr
Old 11-22-2022 , 14:39   Re: Download,Wiki,Tracker Links
Reply With Quote #73

hlstatsx plugin for amxmodx seems to be missing.

There is only hlstatsx_commands_cstrike.sma . Is this all I need to make it work?