Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

why ban dias

Post New Thread Reply   

Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 06-02-2014 , 13:48   Re: why ban dias
Reply With Quote #11

"His plugins uses much cpu". Maybe, but my BaseBuilder uses more cpu then his darkness or exhero and it is an approved plugin.
"He dont send the source code". Half correct. He sells the sma, some people just try to be clever, ask him lower price for amxx and then say "You need to send me the sma, its the law". Scammers should shut up, they know what they have bought, the amxx. If they want to receive the sma, just pay like the others did.
"His code level is bad". Could be more optimized, true. But that doesn't means he should be banned for it. I guess 90% of amxx forum users would be banned if that was a reason for ban him.

Not protecting him, in fact i understand the reason of ban. But well, did it happened via allied modders? Cuz if he only did sell via steam, i guess that alliedmodders shouldnt do anything against him.
Old 06-02-2014 , 13:53   Re: why ban dias
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
"He dont send the source code". Half correct. He sells the sma, some people just try to be clever, ask him lower price for amxx and then say "You need to send me the sma, its the law". Scammers should shut up, they know what they have bought, the amxx. If they want to receive the sma, just pay like the others did.
It is a violation of the GPL to provide the SMA for an additional charge. You cannot purchase just the AMXX, you must purchase both the SMA and AMXX or just the SMA.

Quote:
Not protecting him, in fact i understand the reason of ban. But well, did it happened via allied modders? Cuz if he only did sell via steam, i guess that alliedmodders shouldnt do anything against him.
From the Forum Rules
Quote:
Violation of AlliedModders project's licenses will result in a ban, even if not on AlliedModders.
Not to mention that he and others have made it very clear that he openly violates the GPL

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 06-02-2014 , 13:59   Re: why ban dias
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
It is a violation of the GPL to provide the SMA for an additional charge. You cannot purchase just the AMXX, you must purchase both the SMA and AMXX or just the SMA.
Yeah, but when someone asks only amxx for lower price, he just try to help them out doing it. Isnt really a scam of his part.
But yeah, then i guess the ban is correctly done. But many people here did/do that. I did that once or twice around 1 year ago, it doesnt means should diserve a ban without a warn. (Btw, no idea if he got warned)
Old 06-02-2014 , 14:00   Re: why ban dias
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Yeah, but when someone asks only amxx for lower price, he just try to help them out doing it. Isnt really a scam of his part.
Doesn't matter his intention. It is a violation of GPL to sell complied plugins without source code. Period. This has been discussed multiple times here.

Last edited by joshknifer; 06-02-2014 at 14:03.
Send a message via Skype™ to joshknifer
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 06-02-2014 , 14:04   Re: why ban dias
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshknifer View Post
Doesn't matter his intention. It is a violation of GPL to sell complied plugins without source code. Period. This has been discussed multiple times here.
I know, for some reason i said i understand the reason of the ban
Old 06-02-2014 , 15:20   Re: why ban dias
Reply With Quote #16

Don't understand why this thread is still going on. Shouldn't this be thrashed since its none of our business as to why he was banned?
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 06-02-2014 , 15:38   Re: why ban dias
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
Don't understand why this thread is still going on. Shouldn't this be thrashed since its none of our business as to why he was banned?
Indeed